Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
For me personally, it's evening or late at night, since I'm going to do ctb in the forest and don't want to be found. And I want it to be in summer or spring. Or does it make no difference to you?

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
A while before sunrise. I want the very last thing I see to be the warm glow of the sun through my eyelids.
It does add far more complexity than just going to the forest though.
So I will visit the location at the target time and weekday to see if I can spot anyone at all to get an idea of the likelihood of being found.
Also to evaluate the most optimal spots to hide, and to scrap the location if it seems unfeasible rather than figuring that out on the day.
It's a balancing act between what I want and how risky it will be. Especially difficult given the stakes and potential consequences.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Whenever I was left alone for a few hours, time of the day was irrelevant

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It wouldn't really matter as long as it would succeed. As after all once I'm dead everything will be forgotten about and existence will no longer be my concern.

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Going by hypothermia, so late fall/early spring where -0 temps aren't as common but it's still cold enough to die from exposure (to reduce risk of frostbite)
I want to be brave enough to go at night when all my friends are asleep and at peace, but I also selfishly want to do it during the day so they get the chance to say bye? I'm not sure

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Evening or night. Or at least anytime it's quiet