• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I feel like I carry around an invisible security blanket. I won't go into what I mean. Omg! This government shutdown is great :pfff: the chaos is exciting to me. I know it's not good but I find it exciting lol!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Sound cancelling earbuds even if there isn't any music playing.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
My phone, preferably with earphones

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
My hat, never go out without it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Letmego. Please, 21Neberg and 12 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

I rarely don't have a winter hat on straight through summer which works out with the milder climate. I'm wearing it right now.

Coincidentally in the same vein as the original post in this thread regarding excitement and chaos, winter and snow offer me so much. Various moments throughout all the seasons do and I almost made a thread that would have been a short novel on the topic but I think it would have come across as completely insane and i'm unsure if it was even remotely understandable.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I picture @Chinaski with one of those expensive umbrellas with a carved handle

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Could you describe it?
The three bottom ones I never wear, from left to right, Fedora (used to wear on nights out) leather outback(never worn it) Stetson (maybe wore on night out).
DSC 0272 DSC 0273

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, Letmego. Please and 13 others
newdawnfades

newdawnfades

Jan 16, 2019
My glasses! It obviously helps with not being so blind, but it also makes me feel like I can hide somehow. Clark Kent was clearly onto something :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Voice recordings of my therapist who I'm super attached to (it's a mommy issue thing). Listening to her talk makes me smile/pacifies me. In the last session I was having a hard time talking about something and she allowed me to hold her hands, it was amazing.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 7 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
This is a great topic - I'd never really considered it before - but I never leave the house without a scarf, sunglasses and headphones (same as @15dec & @waived) so I can be oblivious to what's going on around me

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 6 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
My security blanket is a genre and not one specific thing. A good, comfort and supporting pair of shoes. If my feet feel good, it's a start.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 3 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Probably video games, I am secure in those worlds because they make far more logical sense than this one. Even if they include world eating dragons that manipulate time. You can also usually kill your sources of conflict. You also usually own all your own labour the entire time. The 'man' ain't taxing my treasures and loot! I love Steam, if I could snuggle into it like a blanket I don't think I would ever leave.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 5 others
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Probably video games, I am secure in those worlds because they make far more logical sense than this one. Even if they include world eating dragons that manipulate time. You can also usually kill your sources of conflict. You also usually own all your own labour the entire time. The 'man' ain't taxing my treasures and loot! I love Steam, if I could snuggle into it like a blanket I don't think I would ever leave.

Same XD

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 2 others
Moth

Moth

Resident waste of space
Sep 17, 2018
Typically an actual blanket,many at home, I have one at my friend's place I have my own at my bros, I have a favorite blanket at my mums. When in hospital I wrap myself in the first blanket I can and refuse to let go of it until discharge (sometimes I take it with me if it's been through intense stuff with me) and situations where blankets are deemed unacceptable I wear a massive hoodie. I also have a lucky dice, there's a particular keyring on my keys, a hair elastic round my wrist, and a few other charms and crystals stashed everywhere. I'm a superstitious mess with anxiety basically

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
My room. I just stay in there and it calms me. As long as no one disturb me. Also my stuff toy.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
I have a nice blue jacket that I always wear when I leave the house. No matter how hot it is I have to wear it otherwise I feel vulnerable and anxious, even more than usual.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
As dumb and childish as it sounds, my Sonic the hedgehog plush.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Whenever I leave this house for a while I take with me a small Ziploc bag with some baby wipes in it just in case lol. It saves me a lot of social anxiety.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong and 3 others
Vilthuril

Vilthuril

μελετῶντες ἀποθνῄσκειν
Jan 16, 2019
The realization of my own mortality.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
It used to be books, but now it's my aviators. I need prescription lenses to see anything further than 5m away accurately, and I needed sunglasses for the summer, so it was a match made in heaven. I mean, I'm so myopic I once mistook a grocery bag for a dog. I like to pretend nobody can see my eyes and they create a barrier between me and the world.

Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
When I am at home it is wearing silly onesie PJS. When I go outside it is my sunglasses, I wear them with a light blue lens so people can see my eyes, but they cannot see that I am dead inside. I usually wear a hat as well for extra do not disturb. My vape pen with CBD oil helps too, I vape when I feel anxiety and I like to vape when I drive too

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ReadyasEver, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I feel like I carry around an invisible security blanket. I won't go into what I mean. Omg! This government shutdown is great :pfff: the chaos is exciting to me. I know it's not good but I find it exciting lol!

I haven't had time to watch it as much but I will say I will be disappointed if I don't get my food stamps next month & also I asked a border control agent if the shut down was affecting his personal life and he said not yet, but it will soon(as he has not been getting paid). He also said that Trump ain't got no love for him. I wish I had this mini interview on film, he then said but I didn't just say that....

Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
If I could carry around @stellabelle i would and she'd be my security blanket

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, stellabelle and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Music and gaming. Though I prefer action/FPS-games, as they are so fast paced that they don't give me the chance to think about my ex.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
For me, it is a hoodie. And my phone.
If I could carry around @stellabelle i would and she'd be my security blanket
I'd drag @Aesthler around with me too, if I could.

E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
My gun. Although I don't carry it around everywhere I go, I do feel a lot better when I have it around. Its a great comfort for me to know I can leave this life anytime I want with just the pull of a trigger.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, stellabelle and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
My wallet and my phone. My left buttcheek and right leg feel just wrong without them. Mutilated.

@End.of.the.line that's the exact reason I want to get a firearm permit, not to shoot people (or targets or whatever), but to have a small-ish metal teddybear.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, End.of.the.line and 1 other person
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
no more security blankets here. im cold and i am shamed....lying naked on the floor......