• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
Mine is that I have chronic illness and no one helps or understands including doctors. Family and friends dismiss my experiences and will only listen to doctors but doctors don't help my illness either. It's incredibly isolating. I never knew life could get this bad but I feel for everyone who deals with chronic illness and disability because it's the most dismissed experience I can imagine other than the dismissiveness of mental health.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: indefinitesleep2, yellowjester, GoatHerder and 6 others
CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
I'm in a lot of debt and have been homeless for a while now. A good chunk of my life has been spent on the streets or in shelters, but I didn't necessarily want to live or die either way for most of it. It's only when I got a brutally assaulted to the point of being in a coma for two weeks that something in me snapped and I decided that I was tired of living like this.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: indefinitesleep2, GoatHerder, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Hi
umm im high right now and my paranoia is settling in 🫠

but apart from talking to me becuase im high af,
others here are helpful, understanding and want the best for all.

as for me i was heartbroken.
sounds pathetic actually but yeah, heartbreak.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, catnowmeowmeow and uncat_
uniqueusername22

uniqueusername22

custom title
Jul 25, 2024
unsure about the future. overall disillusioned. burden on my friends and family. dont enjoy living. dont enjoy school. no hope for future happiness or success.

im just tired.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, lv-nii and lynnschronicles
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I'm in a lot of debt and have been homeless for a while now. A good chunk of my life has been spent on the streets or in shelters, but I didn't necessarily want to live or die either way for most of it. It's only when I got a brutally assaulted to the point of being in a coma for two weeks that something in me snapped and I decided that I was tired of living like this.
I hope you find peace soon and I'm sorry. You didn't deserve any of that.
unsure about the future. overall disillusioned. burden on my friends and family. dont enjoy living. dont enjoy school. no hope for future happiness or success.

im just tired.
Same here. I feel you 100 percent on that
Hi
umm im high right now and my paranoia is settling in 🫠

but apart from talking to me becuase im high af,
others here are helpful, understanding and want the best for all.

as for me i was heartbroken.
sounds pathetic actually but yeah, heartbreak.
That's understandable. Heartbreak is awful

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and raindrops
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
my parents have sheltered me my entire life i cannot find anything to succeed i just want a new chance at life to not be an autistic neet incel who grew up terrible has no social skills. im scared to leave my house. im scared of people. my parents have ruined me. i never had irl friends i was always made fun of in school. idk

• Love
Reactions: indefinitesleep2, GoatHerder and uncat_
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Complex lifetime severe mental illness

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and divinemistress36
clementinemure

clementinemure

Oct 4, 2023
For as long as I remember, I have never been able to be happy. I have always felt like the black sheep of my family. I've tried getting help, I was hospitalized, I saw doctors, I made "friends", tried finding hobbies.. I've tried turning my life around many times, but it never worked. No matter how much I tried to change things, it never really changed. I've never felt true happiness. I feel better sometimes, but it never last long. I don't feel close to anyone, not even my fiancé anymore. We have two cats and it feels like they're all I have left.

My fiancé seemed happy with me at first, but it changed. He doesn't look at me the same way anymore.. it changed. He treats me different too, he doesn't spend time anymore. He games on his computer for hours at a time. I feel so alone, even while living with the person I'm supposed to be the closest to.

I can't ctb, while I'm dating him and having cats. My cats will have to be rehomed and I don't want that :( I'm worried they won't be taken care of. Regarding him, if I do ctb, he won't be able to pay rent by himself. Plus, his entire family is convinced that I don't love him, which is not true. They'll all blame me for "breaking his heart". I want to be able to go in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Gangrel, GoatHerder and lynnschronicles
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
For as long as I remember, I have never been able to be happy. I have always felt like the black sheep of my family. I've tried getting help, I was hospitalized, I saw doctors, I made "friends", tried finding hobbies.. I've tried turning my life around many times, but it never worked. No matter how much I tried to change things, it never really changed. I've never felt true happiness. I feel better sometimes, but it never last long. I don't feel close to anyone, not even my fiancé anymore. We have two cats and it feels like they're all I have left.

My fiancé seemed happy with me at first, but it changed. He doesn't look at me the same way anymore.. it changed. He treats me different too, he doesn't spend time anymore. He games on his computer for hours at a time. I feel so alone, even while living with the person I'm supposed to be the closest to.

I can't ctb, while I'm dating him and having cats. My cats will have to be rehomed and I don't want that :( I'm worried they won't be taken care of. Regarding him, if I do ctb, he won't be able to pay rent by himself. Plus, his entire family is convinced that I don't love him, which is not true. They'll all blame me for "breaking his heart". I want to be able to go in peace.
I am very sorry. I can empathize with not being happy and wanting to go in peace. I hope that one day you are able to.

Reactions: GoatHerder and Isbel88
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
I have fibromyalgia. I don't have family.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: yellowjester, GoatHerder, CHOSEVIOLENCE and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Brain injury, ptsd , depression

• Love
Reactions: yellowjester, GoatHerder, justanotherdaynow and 1 other person
Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
A few things but primarily dysphoria and the feeling I'll die alone and without accomplishment

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and justanotherdaynow
Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
Gone insane, can't stand myself being at this state. Feels like I am losing consciousness the further I get to life.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and divinemistress36
lv-nii

lv-nii

seeing the light...
Jul 7, 2024
I find it hard to interact with people, I have social anxiety. My father died 5 years ago, I can't get over it.

I don't want to exist

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, indefinitesleep2, GoatHerder and 2 others
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
A few things but primarily dysphoria and the feeling I'll die alone and without accomplishment
but then wouldnt ctbing be letting that happen? why not try find people and accomplish something, then die? you never know what might happen

Reactions: GoatHerder
pthind94

pthind94

Jul 24, 2024
It's chronic illness for me and fear of the future and living with it. I don't want to be a burden on people around me and plus I don't have friends.

Reactions: yellowjester and GoatHerder
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Life itself just isn't worth living. Death is far more blissful and peaceful compared to life

Reactions: GoatHerder and sserafim
TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
i'm too mentally unstable to live a normal life

S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
Complicated set of chronic illness and mental illness

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Chronic illness. Anhedonia. Lack of fulfillment.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
mind numbing anhedonia and depression from anti psychotics and a psychotic break, also fucked around too much as a teen so now Im gonna have to work extra hard to have some sort of a career and Im not arsed for allat

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel, meaningless and futile existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, wanting to die is all that makes sense for me personally as I'm not meant for existing and I don't see anything desirable about the pointless and torturous burden of existing as a human where one is destined for nothing but to decay, deteriorate and be tormented by old age. I'd never really wish to exist, for me the true problem lies in existence itself, I find it tiring and dreadful to simply be conscious and aware, all I've ever wished for is to simply be at true permanent peace for all eternity, I only find comfort in death.