F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think annoyed is mine. I feel annoyed in general that I feel like I have to participate in life and that branches off into thousands of other annoyances- all varying in intensity! I guess annoyed is a milder form of anger. Sometimes it becomes anger. Sometimes frustration- at myself or, at the world. I feel worried a lot too but that turns into annoyance that I have to feel worried at all. As in- I get annoyed that the obligation is there for me to worry about finding work, supporting myself, functioning, living. I guess it's a milder emotion at least. I get plenty of other ones too that aren't so mild but- that's the underlying one.

What would you say is the emotion you experience the most?

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, breezeboy, Dliena and 5 others
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Same as you, anger/annoyance/frustration. In my case it's caused by insecurity. I can't meet others' expectations and this makes me insecure and angry at whatever reminds me of my insecurities (most often my own thoughts/memories).

I suppose I prefer being angry/annoyed/frustrated to being insecure and scared.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Tired_of_myself, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
A loneliness, incompleteness and insufficiency are the predominant emotions in my routine. I try to numb my conscience with games or physical pleasures so I don't deal with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Tired_of_myself, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Inadequacy, if that counts as an emotion. Otherwise, same as you— irritation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Tired_of_myself, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Frustrated and tired. I know tired is not an emotion, but it's the predominant feeling most of the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, anxious_depressive, Neverfeltdeader and 5 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Right now, fear. I do not feel even remotely equipped to deal with life. I never did, and I still don't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, anxious_depressive, Neverfeltdeader and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Sadness and anger are my two main ones, and I experience them together quite frequently. It seems like the longer I continue to exist on this prison planet, the worse they become. It's all because I feel like a damn hostage, trying to escape from a situation I never consented to. And for what? Just to experience a life time of wage slavery while I struggle to pay bills anyway? To be exploited and forced to live by a medical industry that prioritizes profit over our wellbeing?

It's so obvious that life isn't a gift, and it never was. It might seem like it to some people who are more fortunate than others, but that doesn't mean their opinion is the correct one, and that wanting to end our existence is wrong. People just claim it is because they're too deep in denial and would rather remain willfully ignorant their whole lives, instead of thinking for themselves and realizing, "Maybe forcing suffering people to stay alive is wrong after all."

It doesn't help that I know other people are struggling as much as me, if not more, and there isn't a thing I can do to fix any of it. The existence of SS proves that life isn't fair, because everyone here came to the site because no one on the outside was willing to listen, or try to understand what they were saying. This pisses me off too. We shouldn't even NEED a fucking forum on the internet just to be heard and validated, but here we are.

Some days the anger gets so bad, I just want to sit back and watch the whole world burn. I hate feeling that way, but it's a thought that never goes away, and it never will until I switch off my brain and fade out of existence. If we don't have the option to do that, then we are hostages here. All of us. That's the reason why planning a suicide feels like planning an escape from fucking Alcatraz. It's also the reason that it's scary to do, and that is why I'm afraid too.

• Love
Reactions: doormat25, Neverfeltdeader, Tired_of_myself and 1 other person
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Hopeless, cant see any good future for myself.
Angry, with myself. My bad choices in life brought me here.
Bored, almost nothing gives me real joy anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, anxious_depressive, Neverfeltdeader and 3 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yep me too annoyance can't improve myself and just billions of other issues that are just too overwhelming to list.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and Forever Sleep
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Constant anguish from feeling hopeless, anxious, regretful and so much self-blame.

• Aww..
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
eeyore-winnie-the-pooh.gif

The Grinch Heart GIF by The Good Films

Sad Stop Motion GIF by reactionseditor

Sunglasses Horse GIF by MOODMAN

• Hugs