• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
On the impact of limiting beliefs...

'If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you.' Louise Hay

Limiting beliefs work deep within our psyche and prevent us from being our best selves..

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
What she says is true. In theory, at least.

The problem I found with that stuff is that it's much, much harder to get rid of limiting beliefs than the self-help books make it out to be. Our neurological programming runs deep and you can't simply overwrite it by chanting a mantra a few times a day or focusing on an 'empowering' belief for 20 mins a day, or whatever.

I think the self-help industry massively oversells certain ideas and concepts, as there's so much money to be made from book sales and seminar sales.

Reactions: Élégie