Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
As per my last post I got a lot of interesting opinions on GOD. Lately I've been doing alot of research about the end times, apocalypse, prophecies and revelations. People claim that we are in the end times but people have been saying that for a long time that jesus/God will come any day now and destroy the world. An interesting thing I heard was that we have been living in the end times since "jesus" died and it's finally at it's last moments because of all the pandemics, wars and corruption have been at it's highest in a while. Technically throughout history this is the best time to be alive though as the corruption and horrors were obviously way worse in the past. But different prophecies say things get good before the last days come. Also the whole four horsemen thing, climate change giving us intense unusual weather, the euphrates river drying up etc it's like alot of the prophecies are coming true so It's weird it's like I kinda wanna believe in it so bad so this nasty world can just end and we can all just once and for all be free. But at the same time it's like having the hope that isn't there. So for those of you that believe in a higher power or are religious what do you think? Will we have an End of The World? If the End of The World exists why are good people being punished? Non-religious people/everyone can give their opinions as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Passersby
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
The end is only a new beginning.
This is definitely the beginning of the end, will things ever end though?
I'm friends with Hebrew Israelites and according to what they're saying the events that are playing out in the world are aligning with the prophecies from Revelations. I'd say not to be afraid. Perfect love cast away all fears.

Reactions: obafgkm and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I'm friends with Hebrew Israelites and according to what they're saying the events that are playing out in the world are aligning with the prophecies from Revelations. I'd say not to be afraid. Perfect love cast away all fears.
Religious people state this all the time that the end is the "beginning" of a peaceful kingdom and it's the "unveiling" of it and blah blah blah but yeah every end in general meaning does usually mean a new beginning but alot of people on here think that after we die we simply cease to exist so idk it's interesting

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Fuck, I can't help myself. I posted in your other thread and deleted because reasons, but.. Sigh. Ironically, I really like religious discussions.. More on the mythological side, but still.

Right so because I've been raised Christian, but am now agnostic, I can sort of see both sides. What I was taught about this was.. Essentially that you can't predict when Jesus will come back. Even logically, you can't. The way Revelations describes the state of the world could be applied to any point in history - what makes you so sure that it's around the corner? We don't. I do find what's described in Revelations really cool though. Even if you think it's crap, you have to admit that the idea of Jesus Christ and an army of angels fighting Satan and his army of demons, and human beings that aren't Christians being marked with the Mark of the Beast, and the actual Beast appearing and shit.. It's pretty fucking cool.

My agnostic side doesn't really care about any of this. Humanity will end, hopefully, and it will be because of how unsustainable we are. We ultimately deserve our peril. We're shit. That's more misanthropic but who cares. Hopefully this stimulated someone's head.

• Informative
Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Fuck, I can't help myself. I posted in your other thread and deleted because reasons, but.. Sigh. Ironically, I really like religious discussions.. More on the mythological side, but still.

Right so because I've been raised Christian, but am now agnostic, I can sort of see both sides. What I was taught about this was.. Essentially that you can't predict when Jesus will come back. Even logically, you can't. The way Revelations describes the state of the world could be applied to any point in history - what makes you so sure that it's around the corner? We don't. I do find what's described in Revelations really cool though. Even if you think it's crap, you have to admit that the idea of Jesus Christ and an army of angels fighting Satan and his army of demons, and human beings that aren't Christians being marked with the Mark of the Beast, and the actual Beast appearing and shit.. It's pretty fucking cool.

My agnostic side doesn't really care about any of this. Humanity will end, hopefully, and it will be because of how unsustainable we are. We ultimately deserve our peril. We're shit. That's more misanthropic but who cares. Hopefully this stimulated someone's head.
You're more than welcome to post. I want to hear people's opinions. I can relate because I was forced into Christianity when I was younger and am now an agnostic as well so I completely understand and for anyone who has any bit of a spiritual side to them can't deny that is it very very interesting, cool and revelations in all religions are kinda playing out . I have this hope deep inside that one day we wake up and the world ends with judgement day or whatever so we don't have to go through with all this CTB pain but my agnostic side is like ugh it sounds too good to be true or if it's gonna happen it will probably happen years from now where we'll be old and I am definitely not waiting that long. I feel like I'm constantly yelling at God like damn just do it already bruh, we're dying.

Reactions: Un-
abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
I only believe in the eternal recurrence.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Wow so alot of religions are thinking it is the end times huh? Well if it is it needs to hurry up lol

Reactions: Passersby
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

Ψ¬Ω‡Ψ§Ψ―
Feb 21, 2022
Many religions have an end-of-the-world scenario with a cosmic battle between good and evil and then a "reset" of a new Golden Age of peace and serenity.

I'm not sure if this is truth, optimism, or just outright deception, giving people something to look forward to to comfort them from a present nightmarish reality.

But, concisely, I think we live in a cubic reality; a tesseract, and that this place will sort of implode on itself, collapse, and be reset.

We live in a matrix, a prison, and the archon rulers perhaps reset civilization every now and again, sending us back to the stone age to prevent us from evolving/awakening.

Reactions: Un-, Obliviate and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Wow so alot of religions are thinking it is the end times huh? Well if it is it needs to hurry up lol
Revelations means the revealing.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Many religions have an end-of-the-world scenario with a cosmic battle between good and evil and then a "reset" of a new Golden Age of peace and serenity.

I'm not sure if this is truth, optimism, or just outright deception, giving people something to look forward to to comfort them from a present nightmarish reality.

But, concisely, I think we live in a cubic reality; a tesseract, and that this place will sort of implode on itself, collapse, and be reset.

We live in a matrix, a prison, and the archon rulers perhaps reset civilization every now and again, sending us back to the stone age to prevent us from evolving/awakening.
The Great Resets.
Do you guys know there's people that believe that we live in the year 1022?

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022

wooow. I always wonder about dimensions and alternate realities. There isn't actual proof unless people count what people have gone through spiritually or psychics and all that.

Reactions: hungry_ghost and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
IIndee

Indeed. Abraxas will reset it.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
You're more than welcome to post. I want to hear people's opinions. I can relate because I was forced into Christianity when I was younger and am now an agnostic as well so I completely understand and for anyone who has any bit of a spiritual side to them can't deny that is it very very interesting, cool and revelations in all religions are kinda playing out . I have this hope deep inside that one day we wake up and the world ends with judgement day or whatever so we don't have to go through with all this CTB pain but my agnostic side is like ugh it sounds too good to be true or if it's gonna happen it will probably happen years from now where we'll be old and I am definitely not waiting that long. I feel like I'm constantly yelling at God like damn just do it already bruh, we're dying.
I actually quake in fear about judgment day. I feel like if it is real.. Y'know, do you match the requisites to be remembered by God? What makes you so sure that you'll be allowed in heaven? I often fantasise that if you ask, God will obliterate you. I doubt that'd happen though. Enteral life is it's own misery in my eyes, regardless if it's spent in paradise.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
The truth you seek is within you. This world will always decieve and distract you from realizing that. The kingdom of heaven is within you. Love.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
what/who is Abraxas?
Look inside of you. You are love. Be the love you came to embody. Love is the only thing that transcends time and space.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I actually quake in fear about judgment day. I feel like if it is real.. Y'know, do you match the requisites to be remembered by God? What makes you so sure that you'll be allowed in heaven? I often fantasise that if you ask, God will obliterate you. I doubt that'd happen though. Enteral life is it's own misery in my eyes, regardless if it's spent in paradise.
I'm actually not afraid at all infact I live in misery hoping for it to come. What I believe in is quite simple, if you've been a decently good person, Heave; Bad person, Hell. That's it. I do not believe that god would care into the specifics of you being religious or not as their are obviously great religious leaders who are rapists, pedophiles and just plain wicked. No way they'd be going to heaven but again you never know that is why I am agnostic. I wanna believe in heaven and I do but no way to know for sure. Some NDE experiences are interesting but it's like all the same crap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

Ψ¬Ω‡Ψ§Ψ―
Feb 21, 2022
wooow. I always wonder about dimensions and alternate realities. There isn't actual proof unless people count what people have gone through spiritually or psychics and all that.
I've been reading David Icke's book, Everything You Need To Know But Were Never Known.

It goes into the Saturn/Moon matrix, cubes, just a bunch of stuff.

I recently watched Moonfall, and re-watched Cube and Cube 2 and watching these movies after getting into esotericism blows my mind.

I could end up writing paragraphs here and sounding insane, but it's interesting asf.

Reactions: Passersby and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Look inside of you. You are love. Be the love you came to embody. Love is the only thing that transcends time and space.
Love is what is lacking in this world.
I've been reading David Icke's book, Everything You Need To Know But Were Never Known.

It goes into the Saturn/Moon matrix, cubes, just a bunch of stuff.

I recently watched Moonfall, and re-watched Cube and Cube 2 and watching these movies after getting into esotericism blows my mind.

I could end up writing paragraphs here and sounding insane, but it's interesting asf.
One side of me wants to indulge in this research and the other agnostic side just wants it to play out however and doesn't care too much because we are all trying to just survive right now and aren't actually living.

Last edited:
abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
What does that mean? Like reincarnation?
The universe begins again after it ends, everything plays out the exact same way, eternally.
Moreover I also believe in causality, fatalism and that there are not multiple parallel universes but only one because there can be no deviation from a set occurrence, in my view. I could be totally wrong, we just don't know yet.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: Green Destiny and Obliviate
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
As per my last post I got a lot of interesting opinions on GOD. Lately I've been doing alot of research about the end times, apocalypse, prophecies and revelations. People claim that we are in the end times but people have been saying that for a long time that jesus/God will come any day now and destroy the world. An interesting thing I heard was that we have been living in the end times since "jesus" died and it's finally at it's last moments because of all the pandemics, wars and corruption have been at it's highest in a while. Technically throughout history this is the best time to be alive though as the corruption and horrors were obviously way worse in the past. But different prophecies say things get good before the last days come. Also the whole four horsemen thing, climate change giving us intense unusual weather, the euphrates river drying up etc it's like alot of the prophecies are coming true so It's weird it's like I kinda wanna believe in it so bad so this nasty world can just end and we can all just once and for all be free. But at the same time it's like having the hope that isn't there. So for those of you that believe in a higher power or are religious what do you think? Will we have an End of The World? If the End of The World exists why are good people being punished? Non-religious people/everyone can give their opinions as well

Winter is coming! Get right with God or anything else that you may believe in.

That's all I'll say :wink:

• Wow
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
LOL waiting for this day please like hurry the hell up. Thanks

LOOOL sir what you tryna say? Do you think it will happen in winter? Don't give me false hope lol

Winter is coming! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

This means that bad things are on the horizon, but it's not certain when they may occur. We are facing a possibly imminent energy crisis, a cost-of-living crisis, food shortages, and major wars.

O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Some say the world is fractal, like Russian dolls. After death, one goes into a wider world, like waking from dream, then death again, another wider world... and repeat forever... Maybe it's a loop.

tetra

tetra

supernova
Jun 13, 2022
Mannnn I miss when the world was talking about the Eschaton and the dead being bodily resurrected from their graves. I know it's silly in retrospect, but it was fun seeing all the zombie apocalypse media. The T.V. shows and movies and video games and stuff. I miss the 2012 preppers, I hope they're doing okay after all this time. The book of Revelation is my favorite in the whole New Testament, but I like apocalyptic texts in general. People have been worried about the end of the world for a very long time.

I don't take it too seriously; I just find it beautiful.