StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I hope to acquire SN.

Reactions: doneWithThisSh1t, Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Ive tried nn, sn, inert gas, got cold feet with jumping and dehydration takes too long. I wish i could get a shotgun

Reactions: tpboy, Praestat_Mori and WonderingSoul
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
wish i could get a gun but i cant
its either gonna be sn, jumping, hanging or vehicle. hell maybe even shallow water blackout?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WonderingSoul
skepsis

skepsis

Jul 16, 2023
Probably hanging, night-night seems a bit unsafe reading through all the answers in its thread. Carbon monoxide would be great too, but in terms of peacefulness partial suspension comes really close while being way easier imo

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
partial suspension

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and skepsis
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
full suspension

Reactions: SadMan66, CW36 and Praestat_Mori
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
Gonna od with some rc's. I already found a vendor but I still gotta figure out some details

Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I'd love some opioids or fent. No idea how to source it in the US though.

Thankfully, guns are super easy. I just have to work up the nerve.

Reactions: Orbitc, tpboy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I'd love some opioids or fent. No idea how to source it in the US though.

Thankfully, guns are super easy. I just have to work up the nerve.

i'd just go to the source. i'd go to a cartel driven city. that way i'm pretty sure i won't get arrested.. if they just shoot me, even better.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
H2S or CO will be my method.

Easy, cheap, accessible and can do in my car or tent.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WonderingSoul
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
SN or jumping.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Mainly sn, and I'm thinking of propranolol.

H

Hodius

Aug 9, 2023
I want to aquire SN. Just seems hard to find a source atm

P

PrisonPlanet

Jun 14, 2023
Partial hanging. It seems the easiest and most peaceful. Once you lose consciousness you can't feel anything and then you just die. I was going to get a shotgun but I can't muster up the nerve to walk into a gun shop.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method of choice is CO because everything what is needed is easily available and CO is pretty much effective. I would seriously consider a drug/med OD if I can acquire the needed ingredients.

Reactions: CW36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I sadly don't have a method plan as after all we exist in such an anti-suicide society where we are denied the option of a guaranteed way to just leave in peace, to me all the methods are either risky or inaccessible which is what keeps me trapped here in this dreadful reality. It's so horrible and cruel how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Even though the thread is a few days old. My method is propranolol with amitriptyline 😰

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
if my survival instinct wasn't so strong I would go with CO or a gas method, but that leaves way too much time to chicken out which I know I would. so my only option is gunshot which I'm not looking forward to

doneWithThisSh1t

doneWithThisSh1t

Feb 15, 2023
sn but if that fails I'll have either full suspension or co setup

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Sn but if it fails. Going for full suspension or vehicle straight to body of water.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Ideally by inert gas. But I neither have the money or the intelligence to pull it off. Unfortunately the only methods truly available to me are the most painful, violent and traumatic ones. And I don't have the courage to carry those out. A gun would be my 2nd preferred. But being mentally ill, I'm not legally allowed to have one so I'd have to break the law to do that. Which I'm also not smart enough to pull off. I'm stuck here until something painful and natural happens to me.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Might sound weird but my ideal way would be to die in an explosion (not as a terrorist just to clarify).
I don't see much connection to life and my physical body so I would like to just reduce everything to molecules just one with the earth and this would imo be one of the best ways I can accomplish that.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'll be using SN to CTB, though if I didn't have SN, I'd likely go by tourniquet method due to its general simplicity. Not to say overcoming SI is simple at all, but the method itself (tourniquet) is something I feel fairly confident I could do.

I'd jump but I don't want to give my father the satisfaction. He mocked my prior failed attempts and the last "conversation" we had, he told me to "jump off a fucking bridge."

• Aww..
Reactions: Myexit
M

Myexit

Aug 4, 2023
I'll be using SN to CTB, though if I didn't have SN, I'd likely go by tourniquet method due to its general simplicity. Not to say overcoming SI is simple at all, but the method itself (tourniquet) is something I feel fairly confident I could do.

I'd jump but I don't want to give my father the satisfaction. He mocked my prior failed attempts and the last "conversation" we had, he told me to "jump off a fucking bridge."
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sounds horrendous your dad. Hopefully you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Ideally I'll get my hands on a gun. Otherwise I'm going to try to make drowning work for me.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sounds horrendous your dad. Hopefully you find peace

Thank you for your kind words, @Myexit - truly

It feels strange even referring to him as my father, as he has so much hatred for me and takes pleasure in anything I fail at. The therapist I see tells me he likely has deep hatred of himself, though it's genuinely scary how he's able to put on this facade that all is well. After the bridge comment, I blocked him, and it's been over 2 years since.

When I was still in touch with my SIL, she told me one day she had gone to the market and saw my father with this intense scowl on his face as he inspected a package of ground beef. He didn't notice her, and she left her cart where she'd been standing and left quickly to avoid him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit