• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Vocal characteristics, content, language (maybe it's not verbal, or it's in a different language from what you usually speak) etc. Anything!

Most of the time mine is high pitched like a chipmunk voice, but sometimes it is serious and wise-sounding :O
I'm wondering if anyone else ever experiences a shift in not only what is being narrated, but who the narrator is.

Reactions: whatever1111
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I recently quit maladaptively daydreaming, so for about a month it's just been my voice. But for most of my life until last month there's been countless voices and conversations in my head. The only time they would stop is when I went to sleep. It was fun :D

Reactions: Random and ZixivaldYrxes
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I recently quit maladaptively daydreaming, so for about a month it's just been my voice. But for most of my life until last month there's been countless voices and conversations in my head. The only time they would stop is when I went to sleep. It was fun :D
Mine used to be like that too! Too many intrusive thoughts now :mmm:, but it feels wonderful to have your own little space like that, where everyone inside you is working together in joyful concert :hug:.

Reactions: HappyEnding
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
In my head I keep hearing and seeing memories of things friends said to me. Usually it's bad things, and those memories are very loud. Sometimes my mind plays good memories I can't even hear them, I know what they're saying because I remember what they said, but in my head I see their mouth move but I just don't hear anything.

B

bhav

Mar 23, 2019
Such an interesting question, because for me it's always changing around, the voice is the same as my speaking voice so when I speak, my internal monologue voice changes, it's very confusing and makes me wonder who I am really am and if I can even trust myself.