StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Okay, so I know people are assholes and don't give a shit about anyone other than themselves. I know this. So, knowing this I was offered a position in another state (one I've never lived in). I've been trying to find a place to live and am unable to. So, I e-mailed my contact at the new job and asked her if she could tell me what areas are safe and if anyone at the job has a rental or knows anyone with a rental. THis was two days ago. I've heard nothing back. I know I am a very sensitive person (one thing I hate about myself). Am I overreacting? I feel this is the universe telling me not to work there .... Thanks for your input.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
To be honest, when dealing with sensitive situations, I never trust emails alone. They could have accidentally deleted the email, it could go to spam, they may not have checked it yet, or processing more urgent emails first, security software might had blocked it, or they accidentally click on and off it so it shows as read... There is a thousand reasons an email doesn't get read. If you are able to call, that would be the best idea.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and Julgran
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
My input…

They probably feel a weight of responsibility recommending certain areas in case they get it wrong, that would be how I would feel.

Lots of guides online should give you a pretty rounded idea though

No I don't think this is a message from the universe, go for it I say