SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I'd have to say mine is shepherd's pie or maybe chicken pot pie. Eating pot pies reminds me when my grandma would cook one up for me every time I saw her lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RileyTanaka, Despondent and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm very basic with my food
Burger, fries
A lot of (and I mean really a lot) Milk chocolate with nuts (and from some reason I can't find it in any supermarket, and I need to protest)
And everything that is not healthy
BurgerTower1

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RileyTanaka, Quarky00, mediocre and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sautéed mushrooms and kale with garlic, chile and tumeric. Add some grated courgette, then bang in a couple of whole eggs to make it into an omelet, plus grated cheese and chopped up ham. Salt and pepper, then flop it onto a couple of slices of brown toast and add a side salad.
Alternatively, ditch the eggs and cheese and chuck it all in a pan with some soup to make a broth.

Reactions: RileyTanaka, Quarky00 and SuiSqueeze92
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
This is more broad, but I'm a sucker for a good roast. Add some carrots and potatoes and it's just perfect. Give me some strawberries or Pepperidge Farm cake for dessert and my brain may be generous enough to give me some damn serotonin. Lmao.

Reactions: RileyTanaka and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Sautéed mushrooms and kale with garlic, chile and tumeric. Add some grated courgette, then bang in a couple of whole eggs to make it into an omelet, plus grated cheese and chopped up ham. Salt and pepper, then flop it onto a couple of slices of brown toast and add a side salad.
Alternatively, ditch the eggs and cheese and chuck it all in a pan with some soup to make a broth.

Damn, sounds interesting because I've always hated kale but hear it's good if done right.
This is more broad, but I'm a sucker for a good roast. Add some carrots and potatoes and it's just perfect. Give me some strawberries or Pepperidge Farm cake for dessert and my brain may be generous enough to give me some damn serotonin. Lmao.

Roasts are amazing though, that's a good pick. I love the small golden potatoes with a pork loin and garlic butter.

And to name a comfort food when I'm sick... would have to be grilled cheese with tomato soup.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Kale is horrible, bitter and tough when raw. The stalks are inedible. If you crush it and chop it, then wilt it with heat, it breaks down the cell walls, destroys the bitterness, brings out the flavour and nutrients and becomes quite nice as a nutritious base and to add bulk to stuff.
I always hated it too. Spinach can be treated the same way, but ideally needs cooking with lemon juice for the best results.
That's however, is the extent of my culinary knowledge. I actually hated cooking and preparing food.

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
i like cheese cake i guess

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Kale is horrible, bitter and tough when raw. The stalks are inedible. If you crush it and chop it, then wilt it with heat, it breaks down the cell walls, destroys the bitterness, brings out the flavour and nutrients and becomes quite nice as a nutritious base and to add bulk to stuff.
I always hated it too. Spinach can be treated the same way, but ideally needs cooking with lemon juice for the best results.
That's however, is the extent of my culinary knowledge. I actually hated cooking and preparing food.

I do like baby spinach or canned, add some vinegar :)
i like cheese cake i guess

Cheesecake Factory! :)

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
..."comfort meal"?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Chocolate and meat.. Not in combination

Reactions: Epsilon0 and Yomyom
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Pizza! I'm addicted to pizza!

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, oneside and Yomyom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Tomato bisque soup from a shop called Zoup. Everytime I feel sick, I get a bowl from there and sip on it while watching Castlevania playthroughs...

Reactions: Epsilon0
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
A good homemade mac and cheese ❤ Chicken parm.. so many!! Mainly mac and cheese though

• Love
Reactions: RileyTanaka
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Roast is my downfall, don't care day of the week! Damn I wana roast now, but rarely allowed :pfff: :pfff:

97832694 259383398602296 1637224181567324160 o

• Wow
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92 and Yomyom
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
No matter how much I try, I will never understand that combination :ahhha:
It's the mother of all combos and it's the best thing ever!! :pfff: ❤ Shame on you Yom! :haha:

• Love
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
It's the mother of all combos and it's the best thing ever!! :pfff: ❤ Shame on you Yom! :haha:
Besides my opinion that any kind of cheese must be destroyed and to be illegal.
Macaroni eat only with Tomato sauce, no other option

• Aww..
Reactions: Despondent
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
No matter how much I try, I will never understand that combination :ahhha:

OMG a good mac & cheese is heaven on a plate. I make mine with extra strong cheddar and Parmesan. The sauce has to be thick and unctuous. A pinch of English mustard and cayenne, lots of freshly ground black pepper. Oven baked till the cheese is bubbling and makes a nice crust.

No wonder I'm a fat bastard LOLOLOL!
Yomyom! I'm shocked! You absolute heretic! Cheese is the best thing humans have ever invented!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom and Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Besides my opinion that any kind of cheese must be destroyed and to be illegal.
Macaroni eat only with Tomato sauce, no other option
Cheese is the beloved!! It is the real one. Damn you and your tomato sauce :pfff:

(Much love though!! :heart:)

• Love
Reactions: I’mDone and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
OMG a good mac & cheese is heaven on a plate. I make mine with extra strong cheddar and Parmesan. The sauce has to be thick and unctuous. A pinch of English mustard and cayenne, lots of freshly ground black pepper. Oven baked till the cheese is bubbling and makes a nice crust.

No wonder I'm a fat bastard LOLOLOL!
Yomyom! I'm shocked! You absolute heretic! Cheese is the best thing humans have ever invented!!!
You got to admit that It's weird.
I can't think why this combination even legal

Cheese is the beloved!! It is the real one. Damn you and your tomato sauce :pfff:

(Much love though!! :heart:)
No one really like cheese, they just pretending, it's not something that a living organisms can love

• Aww..
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92 and Despondent
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
There is a certain cake made of a basic hazelnut-dough-base topped with a raspberry-mascarpone-cream that is unbelievably fruity and tasty. It stays in the fridge and it even gets better and better if you leave it 1-3 days untouched in the fridge (the raspberry cream gets thicker and the flavors really develop even further), but leaving it untouched is a bit hard.

• Love
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92 and I’mDone
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
You got to admit that It's weird.
I can't think why this combination even legal

No one really like cheese, they just pretending, it's not something that a living organisms can love

I will quote White Zombie - I guess I'm already dead!

• Hugs
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Bojangles Cajun fillet biscuit with cheese and mayonnaise... not only a munchy food, but it sits nice in your belly :love:

Anything Mexican is also fair game for getting demolished by me.

Last edited:
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing tastes good to me anymore. I eat because I have to, not because I like the taste. Even my favorite foods like pizza and pasta don't do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: I’mDone