ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
lol this is my guilty pleasure guys n gals pmsl, the remake didnt hold a candle to this, what are yours peoples ?, any movies you like to watch over and over ?, who members this tho ? ok what is yours, can be from any genre, as long as it is the 80s era, some great flicks in that time period, truly great epics, i dont think they make em like that nomore, back when films had heart, post a video link of your fave if you would like, we could get some dialogue going lol, ps with regards to robocop i know it only a film, but anybody from the us and detroit in particular on here ?, reason i ask is because whenever movies are set there there always extremely violent, is it or was it as bad there as films like robo depict it to be ?, i swear every film set in or around detroit is always violent 😳, just thought i would post this for some nostalgia lol *looking for me, gun fire ahhhhhhhwhooooo, gun fire ahhhhhhwhoooooaaaaaa, gunfire aghhhhwhoorgehhhhffvgs 😵 lol, boi got smoked 💪💪😀😀

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
ooooh! mines is the lost boys. even though it's a very cliche vamp film, it has a special place in my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Wow- loads and in no particular order:

The Shining
The Dead Zone
Blade Runner
Fright Night
Clue
Ladyhawke
Legend
Ghostbusters I and II
Batman films
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Labyrinth
The Neverending Story
Willow
Not that they were always the greatest but for nostalgia: Police Academy series.

Man- those were the days! No CGI- or- rather wobbly CGI. Amazing film scores- I mean- kind of cheasy but cool. There must be loads more I can't remember...

I caught the start of Robocop when I was fairly young and it really upset me.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
my fav is probably Aliens.. I think it really holds up after all these years..