• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
My favorite i having Karaoke System,Singtrix Party Bundle Premium Edition Home Karaoke System.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., Cyanide and 5 others
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
my pc :p

Reactions: Mud., Cyanide, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 5 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
My laptop. It's my only friend.

Reactions: Élégie, Morbid Cam, Mud. and 10 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Id say my cellphone but its a tough choice since i also have an tablet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam, Mud. and 8 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I should say my camera, but haven't joyfully used it in ages, so I guess my phone. New Moto G6. Coming from an old s5 it's a joy to use.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., Cyanide and 3 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
iu

no bully plz

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, ArtsyDrawer and 14 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Long time ago I used to read books using an electronic dictionary. It broke but I miss it a lot.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My phone as I do everything on it now. It is my everything lol! I would have to get a life if not for this phone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., tearsinrain and 7 others
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Cell phone probably, if not that than the xbox, laptop, or my car. Does my microwave count? It helps me eat

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., Cyanide and 4 others
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Our tech is pretty primitive but I guess my computer and phone. The microwave is dangerous and gross so I threw it out.
I wish the patented tech would be released eg. medbeds, replicators, trip chairs etc. Would make me want to die a lot less.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
My phone.

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I consider my laptop my significant other.
Basically it helped me to discover so many things about the world and reality as a whole.

Though I have a sweet tooth for every piece of technology that comes across my sight. *Technophilia mode = on*

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My Benjie K3, my laptop, and my tablet.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
probably my really cheap calculator. I keep one by my bed in case I'm trying to crunch numbers about something in my head while I'm laying down. And I have the same exact model calculator by this computer in case I need it for the same reasons. And I have OCD really bad btw

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., ScaredOfLife and 5 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
my electronic cigarette,cigarettes were getting very expensive for me.Now i just buy pg/vg/nicotine and what flavour i like
and make my own e-liquid using an online calculator.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., tearsinrain and 7 others
T

Tiburcio

my electronic cigarette,cigarettes were getting very expensive for me.Now i just buy pg/vg/nicotine and what flavour i like
and make my own e-liquid using an online calculator.
Yeah long life to electronic cigarettes. I don't even use the nicotine, I use it just for fun.

--------------

My favourite? Probably my phone. I'm too lazy for using my actually broken laptop, this is more comfortable for ñazy boys like me.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
home-page-center.jpg

This. The human body was designed to shit in a squatting position. Once you try it, you'll never go back. :tongue:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, Mud. and 6 others
pride and prejudeath

pride and prejudeath

Pride
Jul 27, 2018
Drawing tablet. Plug it into a laptop and you can draw with pen pressure on your computer! It's like magic.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_, Mud. and 4 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
If a car counts as technology well then it's my 2 cars. My favourite one not driving atm. Won't get into details as not to be recognized here. Phone comes in 2nd.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., EuroMan and 3 others
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I am in a dilemma between choosing my desktop and my phone but I'll choose my desktop. I spend most of my time on my desktop just reading random shit, making websites, using VMs and tweaking around with random stuff. I also love my phone as it is the device that I use to listen to music and search suicide related stuff. I recently bricked it while trying to put Elementalx kernel on it, wanted to get a decent overclock on it. I have a laptop but it's kinda underpowered so I use it occasionally. I have undervolted my desktop for better temperatures and undervolted my laptop for better battery life.

Desktop: Lenovo 10ASA07EIH (i7-4790s, 16 GB DDR3-1333 CL9, Samsung 860 Evo 250 GB SSD, random 500 GB HDD)
Phone: SM-G965F/DS Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64 GB
Laptop: HP 14-am519tu (i3-6006u, 4 GB DDR4-2133 CL15, Western Digital WDS120G2G0A 120 GB SSD, Toshiba MQ01ABD100 1 TB HDD)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, Mud. and 5 others
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
home-page-center.jpg

This. The human body was designed to shit in a squatting position. Once you try it, you'll never go back. :tongue:

I was going to keep it more simple and say this

ED9A389E 9829 49C0 B542 6569A0B7D917

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sasha, Mud. and 6 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Now i know its my phone
Junked the tabket out

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., EuroMan and 5 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
My phone. I can research my suicide any where all while just looking like some dumbass texting....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., EuroMan and 5 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
My smartphone. It's outdated, both from a hardware and software point of view, but I like the way it is. I guess it's love

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud., EuroMan and 4 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I have a little tablet I have transitioned this segment of my life into. I keep my research, my plans and their milestones, my journal, tentative method playbooks, and so forth to it. Where I go, it goes. I have started adding passwording, separations of interests, and so forth to it. This item is my refuge.

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
My pc crashed and burned and my phone's screen is too small. I'm completely attached to my 8" tablet. If I'm awake, the tablet is in my hand. All. The. Time. It's my only contact with the outside world, and the only "outside world" right now is this forum. I'm addicted to it.

And my ecigs.

Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
I am in a dilemma between choosing my desktop and my phone but I'll choose my desktop. I spend most of my time on my desktop just reading random shit, making websites, using VMs and tweaking around with random stuff. I also love my phone as it is the device that I use to listen to music and search suicide related stuff. I recently bricked it while trying to put Elementalx kernel on it, wanted to get a decent overclock on it. I have a laptop but it's kinda underpowered so I use it occasionally. I have undervolted my desktop for better temperatures and undervolted my laptop for better battery life.

Desktop: Lenovo 10ASA07EIH (i7-4790s, 16 GB DDR3-1333 CL9, Samsung 860 Evo 250 GB SSD, random 500 GB HDD)
Phone: SM-G965F/DS Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64 GB
Laptop: HP 14-am519tu (i3-6006u, 4 GB DDR4-2133 CL15, Western Digital WDS120G2G0A 120 GB SSD, Toshiba MQ01ABD100 1 TB HDD)
Well, now that I shifted out of home to a boarding school where I don't have my desktop, I can't really consider it as my favorite. Anyways I got a new laptop now. Enjoying it, I guess it is my new favorite, at least I don't have to play Fortnite at low quality and 1366*768 now (doesn't really matter, I'm a n00b).

Laptop 2: ASUS ROG Strix Scar GL703GE (i7-8750H, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 CL19, Knigston RBUSNS8154P3128GJ 128 GB NVMe SSD, Seagate ST1000LX015-1U7172 1 TB SSHD)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mud.
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My Super Nintendo Entertainment System. My best friend

Reactions: Miss clefable, Mud., Cyanide and 1 other person
Y

Yuffe

Nov 1, 2018
Headphones and smartphone. Honestly, I couldn't live without music. No pun intended.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud. and Cyanide
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
Headphones and smartphone. Honestly, I couldn't live without music. No pun intended.
Even I'm addicted to music. I'd connect my earphones to my laptop at 8 AM and then listen to music in my school corridors and half my classes. Once I go back to my dorm at 3:10 PM I listen to music literally 90% of the time till 3 AM. If you do the math, I listen to music almost 2/3 of the day. Don't even ask me how many times I have to charge that damn laptop.

Wrote this reply while listening to Anime Bae (Xeuphoria Piano Cover) by Sushi Killer & Kevin Villecco.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mud.