Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I've always thought it was "odd" that my family name is dark. Like we are descendants of a dark "figure" without being too specific for reasons. Other things seem to line up astrology wise as well, all regarding overall "darkness". I don't know what to think about it honestly because I find myself to be dark myself, devil child as a nickname when I was younger lol it's all just too strange/coincidental.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I'm adopted so it's always plagued me if it was nurture or nature that made me this way

Reactions: Blue LIPS
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I know too many acid casualties

Last edited:
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Mental illness seems to follow in my family's shadow like a fucking angel of death. Great grandfather on my mom's side killed his wife and then killed himself, mom an ex-alcoholic with schizophrenia, and dad's family is made up of narcissistic sociopaths who only hastened the deterioration of my mom's mental state. Grandmother on mom's side probably had something wrong with her considering she literally worked herself to death. I hate her anyways so it's okay. She never liked me because I, a child no older than 8, reminded her of my dad whom she cursed me to forever believe that I will one day become. And now I sit here unemployed living in my mother's house wondering if she was right and I should cbt.

• Hugs
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
parents abused me, their parents abused them, parents' parents probably abused them... the good ol' cycle of abuse, which nobody in my family thinks is a problem.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: the-eternal, Lorntroubles and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
parents abused me, their parents abused them, parents' parents probably abused them... the good ol' cycle of abuse, which nobody in my family thinks is a problem.

Yeah at some point someone has to break the cycle. I'm trying to myself. My whole dad's side was pretty ill... when my dad CTB'd my grandma let her cancer take her sooner(could've recovered?), followed by her brothers. I don't remember their names I just remember one always making me a pot pie shaking, smoking cigarettes 24/7 (Alzheimer's) and the other never spoke, wasn't all the way there when he was hit in the head with a bat.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Family history of anger and fighting, depression, mental issues tons of physical issues, and strangely..... longevity.... seriously I don't know how some of my relatives are still alive. Im 100% going to die by suicide there is no way in hell I'm living into 80s/90s when I don't want to see 30. Also I absolutely hate my maiden last name...it's like a slap in the face and I have always been ashamed of it...plus I'm totally estranged from father's side anyway.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well my family name is descended from Sun Tzu, the guy who wrote the Art of War book. My great grandfather on my dad's side was a rich farm owner in China until the Communist Party came and seized all of his assets. Actually they gave him a "choice" for him to either give it up willingly or for him to be imprisoned. I'm told that he simply went to a beach and walked into the ocean to drown himself so at least I know there's a successful suicide in my family history...

After that, my grandfather fled to Taiwan, where he served as an Air Force Pilot in WWII. This allowed him to retire at the age of 24 though he ended up living in poverty in Southern Taiwan in an incredibly rural area. He and my grandma raised six kids, my dad being the third and the only son among five sisters. Growing up in poverty turned my dad into a real hardass. He has no concern for mental health even though if I had to guess he probably actually has aspergers. He married my mom when he was like 37 and had me one year later.

On my mom's side of the family though, her family had been in Taiwan for like the past couple hundred years and they were relatively well off too. Not much trauma there though my mom does regret not meeting with her college boyfriend because he was way nicer to her while my dad was far too emotionally distant.

Sometimes I wonder what if the communists hadn't taken over China. I probably wouldn't have been born but assuming one's soul is tied to the father's Y chromosome, maybe I could have been some rich and spoiled kid living it up in China instead of an Asian American who's unhappy in California despite being surrounded by people who look just like me but don't think like me. What I do know is hopefully I'll be gone before they come for me here with what little I have.