• Cancer

• Leo

• Virgo

Results are only viewable after voting.
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
For my own statistical research. Thanks for those who participated Part 2 for the other signs.

restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Anyone with these star signs at all?

restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Theres got to be people born under these zodiac signs.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
So despite everything it was always the stars fault and these are the blessed signs...

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame and restforeternity
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Its it me or I am not seeing any response on the poll part
Wow so many Aries like me .
Vote up, I don't see anything
Ah nevermind I didn't realize I had to vote to see results. Lol, I just picked my rising sign.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fin
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Search results for Aries:

"Aries signs are pioneers—they're the ones you call on to boldly go where none have gone before. Their fearlessness and courageousness make them the ideal people for trying new experiences, taking big risks, and breaking new ground. Aries' fire element is responsible for their energetic nature, passion, and creativity."

LOL, what a joke.

• Love
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019

"Aries signs are pioneers—they're the ones you call on to boldly go where none have gone before. Their fearlessness and courageousness make them the ideal people for trying new experiences, taking big risks, and breaking new ground. Aries' fire element is responsible for their energetic nature, passion, and creativity."

LOL, what a joke.
Some people may relate more with other aspects of their birth chart ie. nodes and rising . I too wonder why I don't I relate with my sun sign, I have Taurus as my rising. However, its intriguing because I understand why my sun sign is the way it is. I think as we get older we tend to lean towards our sun sign. Idk, I'm still curious about this stuff.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020

LOL, what a joke.

Here you go, Aries common problems:

"Many of your plans and projects end in failure; and most of your human relationships are filled with quarrels and strife.

You tend to be unfocused and any decisiveness you show is merely put on. You are also an inconsistent person who does not think things through." etc...

• Aww..
Reactions: Fin and Celerity
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I found out recently that i am on the Cancer-Leo cusp, which finally explaine my personality more. I am waaay more introverted than the extroverted leo, but my zodiac sign is still leo.
It's all incredibly fascinating! My friend has a hardcover book, encyclopaedia size, with two pages for each day of the year and then additional appendixes and forwards...
I covet her book. Lol.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Here you go, Aries common problems:

"Many of your plans and projects end in failure; and most of your human relationships are filled with quarrels and strife.

You tend to be unfocused and any decisiveness you show is merely put on. You are also an inconsistent person who does not think things through." etc...
Now that's more like it!

• Yay!