• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I know that there are a lot of bad things going on in this world and some of the bad things are viewed as good things . There is poison in this world

It is not all black and white " Murder is wrong , stealing is wrong " , et c . Some bad things are microscopic and some are sugar coated

When I was in school in the 90's , a lot of the kids were bad , had no respect , didn't want to work , had no feeling for school and some even beat up teachers or dinner ladies

Is there just a rot in society that makes us worth wiping out as we can't change it ?

Thoughts would be appreciated

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hi brother, oddly I've just done a status about this exact same thing.
The world is cruel.
Daily and for no reason at all people live and die in agony.
Innocent people. Children. Animals too.
But hey we have like 9m TV channels now, so life is good right (that is sarcasm)?
I think money is the root of a lot of the evil in this world, and religion (but usually corrupted by money).
I have nothing I can say or do for you brother to make a better place, but know this; despite the fact that I too will die in agony, I am doing my valiant best to be the kinder man, to the world and everything in it. I stand for peace and I weep with you for what we won't achieve.
Good luck with you brother.
DBD

Reactions: Broken Chimera and Feline Fine