jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
For past 2 months been to the doctors and saud not sleeping really anxious. Oh we can't prescribe speak to mental health team who does nothing. Changed to another doctor said same thing doctor please prescribe something for my anxiety again nothing. Havent slept 6 weeks. I was talking to flat mate he has some anxiety medication. He goes oh you take this for sleep problems and makes you less anxious I have been telling him this for 6 weeks. We have been going round and round in circles. He goes get the doctor to prescribe but I am losing my mind trying to get them to prescribe. Why us this happening to me. Why. What have I done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
For past 2 months been to the doctors and saud not sleeping really anxious. Oh we can't prescribe speak to mental health team who does nothing. Changed to another doctor said same thing doctor please prescribe something for my anxiety again nothing. Havent slept 6 weeks. I was talking to flat mate he has some anxiety medication. He goes oh you take this for sleep problems and makes you less anxious I have been telling him this for 6 weeks. We have been going round and round in circles. He goes get the doctor to prescribe but I am losing my mind trying to get them to prescribe. Why us this happening to me. Why. What have I done
Try melatonin or hydroxyzine, both are available without prescription and induce sleep, if you haven't tried already. There's also homeopathic remedy kaliphos which induce sleep and make you less anxious if small doesn't work take more.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Try melatonin or hydroxyzine, both are available without prescription and induce sleep, if you haven't tried already. There's also homeopathic remedy kaliphos which induce sleep and make you less anxious if small doesn't work take more.
I can't get hydroxyzine you need with prescription.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I don't like hydroxyzine, it forces me to be asleep but it feels like I'm still half-conscious when I'm sleeping. Like I'm staring at a black movie screen.

Reactions: jussrav
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
For past 2 months been to the doctors and saud not sleeping really anxious. Oh we can't prescribe speak to mental health team who does nothing. Changed to another doctor said same thing doctor please prescribe something for my anxiety again nothing. Havent slept 6 weeks. I was talking to flat mate he has some anxiety medication. He goes oh you take this for sleep problems and makes you less anxious I have been telling him this for 6 weeks. We have been going round and round in circles. He goes get the doctor to prescribe but I am losing my mind trying to get them to prescribe. Why us this happening to me. Why. What have I done.
I'm sure if I could simply get a prescription for Valium I wouldn't be ready to ctb.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Most doctors prefer you seek help before the prescribe something. So tell your doctor you've been attending counselling sessions for anxiety and that the councillor suggested you go on something to help with the anxiety and sleep while also attending the sessions. You're basically just telling the doctor what they want to hear.

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Most doctors prefer you seek help before the prescribe something. So tell your doctor you've been attending counselling sessions for anxiety and that the councillor suggested you go on something to help with the anxiety and sleep while also attending the sessions. You're basically just telling the doctor what they want to hear.
I know doctors who give like that its my doctors being a pain.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
I know doctors who give like that its my doctors being a pain.
Change your doctor to the same doctor as your flat mate maybe. They can transfer the medical records no problem.