ilied

ilied

imsorry
Sep 29, 2023
why am i so fucking awkward, why can't i just be normal, why can't i take a joke for a joke. why can't my brain just short circuit and no longer think. I don't get people and people don't get that cause im so used to pretending that neither them nor i know who or what the fuck im supposed to be. i always feel like everyone hates me but i tell myself im just overthinking, but then when people are mean to me all the built up fear of being hated rushes out. am i hated or not i dont even know. and i don't care anymore i just don't want to exist.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepyaddy, Forever Sleep, alltoomuch2 and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
why am i so fucking awkward, why can't i just be normal, why can't i take a joke for a joke. why can't my brain just short circuit and no longer think. I don't get people and people don't get that cause im so used to pretending that neither them nor i know who or what the fuck im supposed to be. i always feel like everyone hates me but i tell myself im just overthinking, but then when people are mean to me all the built up fear of being hated rushes out. am i hated or not i dont even know. and i don't care anymore i just don't want to exist.
Might be a disorder. the tism, maybe. Lots of suicidal autists/BPD/schizophrenics. Regardless, don't kick yourself over it. Have you been tested for anything?

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
If it's something you have no control over, taking steps to understand it better could be your path to healing. Please consider speaking with a psychologist about your issues. Some social skills can be learned.

• Informative
Reactions: sugarb and alltoomuch2