C

CreatifUsrnam

Mar 22, 2022
On user profiles, the "Messages" and "Reaction Score" are displayed.

Very rarely (I have only seen one case), a user may also have a "Solutions" count.

What does that count mean?

Reactions: LonelyKitten and WrongPlaceWrongTime
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Good question. I'm also curious to know.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I think it is if you open a ticket about something that is not working 9on the website and then they fix it- it's pretty rare that something is wrong on the website which is why you rarely see this. Once in a while, usually when they make some changes to the website, they might be a glitch that someone will ask about and this leads to opening a ticket.
Ohhh thank you. That's interesting.
Btw, what about the voting part? What are they good for? Sometimes I see that in some threads.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I haven't seen the count under their name but the solutions is when someone makes a thread, but instead of setting it as discussion or poll, they make it a question. And then when someone answers the question its set as a solution
, what about the voting part? What are they good for? Sometimes I see that in some threads.
This is when the op has it set as a poll

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Al_stargate
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I haven't seen the count under their name but the solutions is when someone makes a thread, but instead of setting it as discussion or poll, they make it a question. And then when someone answers the question its set as a solution

Ok, I guess I was wrong. Thank.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022

Ohh ok, that makes sense. Thank you 🙏🏻

Reactions: Life_and_Death