SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
What is the purpose anymore? Almost every day I wake up and have a panic attack or wake up extremely nauseated. I should just go back to bed now in hopes that I don't wake up. I don't want to wake back up if I do sleep. I just want to die in my sleep and never see the light of day again.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Crono
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
The problem is that's very unlikely to happen. Most of us are going to live to be between 70-80 years old. That's a long life if you ask me, especially since this life is so difficult.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to sleep eternally, such a thing sounds so incredibly ideal to me. The only comfort for me lies in all future unnecessary suffering being erased, only the peace of non-existence is desirable to me, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Dying in my sleep is an unreachable but oh so sweet goal. I recently read about broken heart syndrome and wondered why it hasn't happened to me already considering the shit I've gone through and my current mental state. If only fentanyl or nembutal were easy to access here. But I do have SN so I guess that'll have to do.