J

jadeywadey

Mar 28, 2023
No but seriously, what IS the point? Of all of this...I worked so hard to study to get into a good college for what? Just to barely make enough to afford necessities? Everything is so expensive now, and apparently, all of the food is poison and everything you do is killing the planet. Almost every field I want to go into is filled w predators. I'm fat, ugly, and socially awkward, no matter how much makeup I put on or how much cute clothes I buy I still feel ugly. Every person I've been interested in never wanted to be more than friends, the people who I talk to on dating apps ghost me or are unreliable or just want to use me for my body. So if I can't have a fullfilling career, or a fullfilling love life...whats the point. Whats the point in studying or working or even trying to do anything. Is this it? working, sleeping, eating, shitting, consuming media, longing for a better life then repeating it over and over until you die? I'm broke and overdawn, I'm too embarrased to ask for help. The only things that bring me any kind of joy are weed, food, and my credit card. I dunno, maybe im always going to be broken and wrong, so whats the point in trying to get better. I don't know, but I do know that I've been feeling like this for so long, I dunno how much longer I can hold out for things to get better

Reactions: whatevs
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I hit almost all the same points... I think about ctb every day for most of these reasons. I'm trying to just start with the 'fat' I guess. I did feel better when I was thinner and I think it helped on working with the others. Not sure if it's the same for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mimi_
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There could never be a point to existing, life is a completely futile process that only exists as a tragic consequence of evolution and all of the meaningless tasks that humans do are just a distraction from the fact that they will inevitably cease existing. The only things that are inevitable in life are suffering, loss and decay, at least I could never want to exist in this world that is filled with unlimited potential for harm and endless risks. Life really is something so useless, unappealing and unnecessary and I certainly view it as being preferable to never exist in this world at all. For me, only death can bring relief from the curse that is existing, life in itself undeniably is the true problem.

I

Idos

Mar 22, 2023
I would consider lowering your expectations of dating. It's weird, but i always thought that i should have the prettiest girl and always had big standards for girls. Some girls were interested in me but i always turned them away because I wanted the best. Now I'm 21 balding with acne/scars and those girls aren't interested anymore and I'm sad because of that. I found a new girl that's interested in me. She's kinda ugly for my preference, but i just can't be picky anymore. It is what it is. Usually you can't find an attractive girl/boy when you're not attractive yourself and that's OK. Maybe try dating ? Maybe that is what you are missing in life and that is why it feels so empty? Maybe partner would make your life more fullfiling? Idk im not in youre shoes.... But hope you will be happy one day. Take care

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
For me is clear that there is no point living as a genetically inferior individual (as it is my case too).

Genetically superior individuals have all: Good looks, tall height, beautiful face, beautiful body, no hair loss, naturally low body fat, naturally athletic, optimal health, intelligence, no mental problems, neurotypical. They are completely carried by their genetics, all with zero effort. They only need a decent family that doesn't fuck them and they are set to have a good life.​

Reactions: itsallpointless, Homo erectus and kernel_panic