L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
With the job only to get money for CTB methods but study why? why i want a career if im gonna leave this planet soon

• Hugs
Reactions: nolongerhuman, allesistgut, Crazy4u and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Personally I guess I want a fallback plan if I can't go through with it. If I am unable to ctb I will at least have my life in order.

Reactions: houseofleaves, MeltedJello, Ashu and 6 others
Interloper

Interloper

ā– 
Jul 23, 2021
With the job only to get money for CTB methods
That and everything else in life costing money, lol. Not looking to be malnourished and homeless before I CTB. (although it might force my hand)

Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Keeping up appearances, I don't want to raise suspicions and complicate my last days when my intention is to have a good time before killing myself.

Reactions: houseofleaves, ProntoFim, DieAnotherDay and 3 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
With the job only to get money for CTB methods but study why? why i want a career if im gonna leave this planet soon
Three reasons:
1. If you quit school and work, you'll arouse suspicion. So if you want to keep your plans a secret, you should keep doing what you've been doing.
2. You may change your mind, and then you screwed yourself out of an education and job. You can change your mind at the last minute - make sure you have a life to go back to.
3. Soon is relative. Are we talking day, weeks, months, or years. When I first joined ss, I had a 2-3 year timeline. Obviously I had to work for most of that time.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu, Ringo and 1 other person
CyberCat95

CyberCat95

Jan 30, 2022
Yeah fallback plan, not as suspicious and also I need to do something to pass the time haha

Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashu, Looooser and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I have no regrets staying in school, and I was there far too long. Take a break from schooling if you need to and rest up. If that's not an option then I would just look at every assignment and every passed test as mini accomplishments in the moment. I lost a lot of my brain function in deep depression and I think schooling is the only reason I didn't lose everything. If you choose to CTB, on your final week I'd probably skip class though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, GrumpyFrog, Ringo and 1 other person
elfin

elfin

Feb 8, 2022
idk, i guess in part it's to keep up the appearance that everything is fine, but also because it's kind of comforting to have a backup plan in case a miracle happens and i don't want to ctb anymore (which isn't going to happen, but i like to plan for every eventuality)

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
Something to do so you don't drive yourself crazy. šŸ˜

Reactions: Ashu
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine thatā€™s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
This is what I told myself in the fall of 2020. It's now 2022.

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and allesistgut
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Agreed if you finally decide and 100% commit to ctb forget the studying or job (unless it really gives you some pleasure).

Reactions: houseofleaves and ProntoFim