Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
There is no point. If we only get one shot at it and we can't make it work then there is no purpose to suffer for it for decades.

If I had enough guts to commit suicide I would. The world is filled with darkness, cruelty and suffering. You can't trust anyone and human beings are selfish. What is the point of life? Some people are destined for misfortune whilst others are lucky. Why do people bring more human beings into this cruel world? Plus we all die anyway and become nothing.

Life is life. Life is meaningless. Life just is. Meaning and purpose are human conventions, invented as a method to combat the immense insignificance of humans vs the universe.

Even if the death is painful, I would opt for it, instead of living a terrible life with no hopes, getting humiliated and what not! Suppose, one suffers from depression & finds no way to move forward, to live happily, there's no better way than quitting, in my opinion.

Dying in peace would be the logical option. Because what's the point of living if you're going through this vicious cycle of suffering. Break the cycle and be free from all negativities and pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Forever Sleep, Immensevoid and 9 others
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
SI is mostly whats stopping me, lol

Reactions: Passersby, myusername890, breezeboy and 2 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Although I feel the same way I've been told by people that they do it for others
They don't want them to suffer alone or they'd suffer more so the people they care about can suffer less.

I'm choosing to ctb though so much respect to those people just could never be me

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'm certainly only still trapped here as it's just so unnecessaily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it's cruel and horrible how we were imposed with existence yet just cannot have the option to just easily die in peace.
I'd certainly always see it as preferable to cease existing to escape from all future unnecessary suffering, in fact all that comforts me is the thought of sleeping eternally, I only wish for non-existence. Because after all it's just something so terrible having the ability to exist as a conscious being in this hellish reality, all that existence does is create unnecessary problems and cause harm.

Reactions: notahappygirl, kvsvenky100, myusername890 and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There is no point in living if you are not happy with your life. There is no point for humanity to continue - man only destroys the Earth with pollution and overpopulation. Our bodies are not made to sit in school and have long working days in civilization. Those who do not meet these tough requirements, which can lead to sleep disorders and work injuries, end up outside society - and it is surprising that more people do not. We live in a world of suffering, injusticies and meaninglessness. And yet, the society´s task is to force people to live. Human life in civilization is only about avoiding death. It is terrible that people suffer so much when the pets are euthanized. It is difficult to die without the help of a physician, which we should all be entitled to. So how do one do it? Remove fear and replace it with courage. Then almost anything should be possible.

Reactions: Passersby and myusername890
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
What's the point of living at all?

Reactions: myusername890
K

kcatchesthebus

Jun 29, 2023
I wish I knew why people were forced to live in a world that makes them so unhappy. There is no point. We should be granted the same dignity that we give to animals. It would also help with the over population problem tbh

Reactions: myusername890
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
There's no point to anything. We are missing the point if we are trying to find a point. We just experience life through consciousness. Thats it. The problem with it all is that life is endless suffering and meaningless. Even people who supposedly enjoy it are really just fooling themselves, and having fun with there distractions while they are just waiting to die like everyone else.

We should be able to die at the time and place of our choosing without judgement or interference. SI is a big one, just like fear of the unknown. Yeah I wish I could break the cycle too because I am so exhausted with it. It will only stop in death.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

Attachments

• theres-literally-no-point-shea-whitney.gif
    theres-literally-no-point-shea-whitney.gif
    199.2 KB · Views: 0
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
For now I try to distract myself and have fun whenever achievable. I won't torture myself like before anymore to make it worse but instead ease my existence until my time is up.

And when I decide to go or death takes me itself I will try to go without feeling any attachments if possible.

KarmicRain

KarmicRain

Mar 27, 2023
i'm an accessory to those that raised me. they are the only reason i live.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Probably someone still have something that they need to confront, or it's because there aren't much ctb methode that they can choose,or maybe it because their family or friend who prevent them in doing so.

I heard that some people get through this life thanks to albert camue philosophy about absurdism, eventhough i found that philosphy kindda absurd, CMIIW but in my eye camue philosophy it's simply just to adapt/get used to your problem. And if you did that, than the pain that cause by that problem will go away

Still i need a correction about my takes, but anyway that's some of the reason why people still lives despite living a miserable life. Ironically, im still afraid of doing ctb despite having some suicide tendancy, either because of the repucation if im failed, or else

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
To me, there's no point in living if not happy. I don't think we own anyone our continued existence if we don't desire it.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby