• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
What is the point in giving me all my memories but for those who are in on it pretends to be ignorant?

Let's just say I wish I had all the truthful information about what happened in my life, so I could share with you about the things that happened in my life to the point in the past I was given some sort of drug or medicine that puts me asleep and I wake up in my apartment with full or most of the knowledge of what happened in the past but the people who were involved pretend not to know anything such as my wife the girl I grew up with who once saved my life from drowning and her name is Ashley Marie Howard.

Which is what we call a "reset" I know I've done terrible things to others which was mostly due to my own fault but also to the fault of others who were involved such as why I attempted suicide multiple times I got involved in some interesting stuff which I won't even bother posting my whole life story for the sake of others would claim that it was all a dream or "you must be crazy" shit like that.

Truth be told we've been through this several times and I know the people involved look into this website so this is just one of the ways for me to contact them subliminally or bluntly right now bluntly so Ashley, James, and everyone else involved in this so when do I get the truth? When will I see you all again.

I'm getting tired of this we don't know how this will play out my guess is that you'll read this or won't but whatever "plan" you play out I hope it goes well for me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals