LifeSucks39

LifeSucks39

Student
Feb 14, 2020
What in your opinion is the most painless way to ctb?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
#1 is self inflicted gunshot if aimed properly.

Second would probably be Nembutal.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am using drop hanging, pretty painless if done right and pretty accessible for me at least

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
IMO in addition to physical pain, psychological pain should be considered as well, so I don't consider methods that are potentally frightening and violent such as firearms, jumping from height, vehicle and train accidents, and drop hanging to be "painless", and definitely not peaceful. The inert gas exit bag is the only method that I've found that's accessible to me, painless, peaceful, quick, not a danger to anyone else, and reliable. I read that Nembutal is the "gold standard" of peaceful, painless, quick and reliable, but it is illegal and too difficult to obtain for me to consider. I'm not convinced SN is painless, and without a recommended antiemetic, I fear I wouldn't be able to keep enough of it down and drink additional doses if neccessary.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
#1 is self inflicted gunshot if aimed properly.

Second would probably be Nembutal.
I would never shoot to my head with a gun, even if I had any. I can't believe that it's most painless.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
According to the Agony Index on 'Lost All Hope' explosives are the least painful, followed by a shotgun to the head. The table doesn't include N, though, which would be my pick for most painless.

Reactions: almost_dead
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I would never shoot to my head with a gun, even if I had any. I can't believe that it's most painless.

Technically it's over in a split second so it'd be the most painless