M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I am looking to ctb by car as it is pretty much my only choice. My father will not let me get a motorcycle because his sister (my aunt) nearly died in a crash many years ago and is still in poor health. However, I have a problem: I don't have a car. Which CHEAP car is VERY LIKELY to kill me in a crash, and how can I crash it so that I die?

• Hugs
Reactions: essic.
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Your father won't let you? How old are you?

Reactions: Aap and autumnal
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
Fiat 500L Classic: this is very small and easy to break and destroy, it's also difficult to drive because at high speeds it often overturns upside down, especially when cornering.
the only flaw is that although it is more widespread than the sister Fiat 126, it is more expensive because it has become a vintage car for collectors;
you should look for those to be scrapped.

1971_Fiat_500L_Front.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: meles_inoris
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
Just check which cheap/old cars are available in your area and within your price range. What good do people answer help if you do if they don't know how rare or available they are in your area

You need to have a specified way that you plan to crash without hurting anyone.
Are you gonna involve another car or truck? Are you just gonna speed towards a cement divider and hopes to launch yourself through the windshield? Or right into a brick wall? Are you going off a cliff?

You need to check out the crash rating, recalls on the car, and make sure you take out things like the airbags. But even then death is was more dependent on you rather than the quality of a car. Look at lists of cars with the most fatalities. These cars either on the less expensive end of sports cars, or are cars that were small/lightweight with an average safety score and not likely to hold up well in a car crash because of it. Also, in general a small/lightweight car is likely to be cheaper because it'll likely lack advanced handling.

WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I would strongly advise against this. If you fail you could be mangled for life.

Reactions: autumnal, Deleted member 18655, Lost_the_will2_live and 1 other person
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
Just check which cheap/old cars are available in your area and within your price range. What good do people answer help if you do if they don't know how rare or available they are in your area

You need to have a specified way that you plan to crash without hurting anyone.
Are you gonna involve another car or truck? Are you just gonna speed towards a cement divider and hopes to launch yourself through the windshield? Or right into a brick wall? Are you going off a cliff?

You need to check out the crash rating, recalls on the car, and make sure you take out things like the airbags. But even then death is was more dependent on you rather than the quality of a car. Look at lists of cars with the most fatalities. These cars either on the less expensive end of sports cars, or are cars that were small/lightweight with an average safety score and not likely to hold up well in a car crash because of it. Also, in general a small/lightweight car is likely to be cheaper because it'll likely lack advanced handling.
I plan to swerve into an oncoming semi truck on the highway

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I would strongly advise against this. If you fail you could be mangled for life.
I signed for a new lease the week before Lockdown. It's a 6-speed and way too much fun. I go for drives at night, speeding like a madman, music blaring. It's a rush and I sometimes worry that I'll lose control. It's the "mangled for life" that snaps me back to reality. If I'm going to mess up my body permanently, I'd rather be an unconscious vegetable than a cripple. I have bouts of that now and it's not fun.

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I'd look into other methods, not only would this involve others without giving them a choice, but you could likely take other lives and still end up just badly hurt yourself. I've only driven trucks that were like to 26ft. But did partner with truck drivers that drove semis. Without knowing the load weight, and other components of the truck there is a ton of things that could go wrong, and not just for you.
I mean if you're not concerned about involving someone else in your suicide why not try a train?

Reactions: Brink, Dreamless Sleep, stationarymillennial and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

iu
Please do not do this. You risk seriously traumatising the other driver. You also risk injuring or killing the other driver, as well as other road users. You also risk seriously injuring or paralyzing yourself rather than dying, and being held criminally or civilly responsible for the damage and destruction you cause.

[...]
I mean if you're not concerned about involving someone else in your suicide why not try a train?

Aim to be generally more concerned about involving someone else. Do not try a train either.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Brink and stationarymillennial
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
How old are you? Why would you try to hurt someone else?

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
How old are you? Why would you try to hurt someone else?

Unfortunately this isn't limited by age. The train megathread is full of people of all ages with this kind of attitude :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
DeLoreans were notorious for being very dangerous. They took them off the market until recently.

Delorean DMC 12 side

If I had to pick one I'd go with this bad boy here though.

Suitcasecar2 e1593118659382

iu
Please do not do this. You risk seriously traumatising the other driver. You also risk injuring or killing the other driver, as well as other road users. You also risk seriously injuring or paralyzing yourself rather than dying, and being held criminally or civilly responsible for the damage and destruction you cause.

Aim to be generally more concerned about involving someone else. Do not try a train either.
In all seriousness I'd agree with Autumnal on this one though.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i suppose it depends on what your planning on doing with the car?

Noooooooooooooo my mate had one of these. the old ones are made of steel(like a tank). he rolled his and just pushed it back over! he used drive with his head out the roof aswell :pfff: maybe the new ones, though not an old one!!!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Segway pt i2 se as from the manufacturer in box black without single acceptance and pt pro tes

what about this as a compromise to a motorbike!!!!!

or maybe this!!!

2 73 4

but seriously. i'd just google most dangerous cars. I imagine a small style would be the best?