hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
Title says it all.

Reactions: bloodblacknothing
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I hear tales of people eating 'Peking Duck' until they successfully and satisfyingly burst like balloons. But this is mere myth and superstition I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: AnonGermany
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Falling backward off a bridge wearing 18th century loose fitted clothing during cloudy twilight.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, DeadHead, Szinuus and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo someone who has experience with guns shooting me in the head with a shotgun or high velocity rifle . Head explodes in a microsecond , instant unconsciousness and instant death no pain.

Why it's better than me shooting myself. I am more likely to miss my brain. They won't . And even if they do they can keep shooting my head until it's obliterated into a thousand prices .

Keep in mind that with a high velocity rifle or shotgun the head imo will explode if u hit the head near the center

Reactions: DeadHead
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
With someone most important to you. Someone unusually decent & perceptive. With a beautiful view, which enhances them

You conscientiously ensure they die first. The universe feels emptier. (If only you could die simultaneously, but you could never let them wake to your corpse — alone in the universe)

Before you pull the trigger, your eyes flick to the view, then back to them

• Love
Reactions: bloodblacknothing
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Falling asleep and never waking up of course but when it comes to suicide methods I would say Nembutal, it sounds so beautiful to peacefully fall asleep where all that lies ahead is the eternity of non-existence. For me the only true beauty lies in eternal sleep but if Nembutal was legalised and made accessible then that would be such a besutiful thing to me as it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering and torture.

• Love
Reactions: ASadOne and bloodblacknothing
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
nocturnal death syndrome sounds nice to me. i imagine myself closing my eyes and settling in for the night, dreaming -- then, without any pain or panic, the flow of consciousness permanently halts, and i'm gone. it's the cleanest, closest thing to snapping my fingers and no longer existing, all wrapped up in a dream.

it would be a pretty horrible way to go if you had something to look forward to, or if you value agency in your exit (which is completely understandable!), but it doesn't really matter to me.

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Taking SN or N on the beach during the night, hearing the sound of ocean and falling asleep forever to it.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I don't want to be old and frail, I've always enjoyed running, I would like to be out on a run through a forest and just collapse and die into nature.

The only other thing can think is of is a bit cliche and that would be to die performing an heroic act or sacrifice for a loved one like the movies

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I think SI is our big problem and maybe the pain

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
any way to die is beautiful if youre the one choosing it

Reactions: jusbug, pthnrdnojvsc and TapeMachine
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Just falling asleep on the hill during sunset.

Reactions: TapeMachine
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
SI will destroy everything are good or beautiful

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Okay this is really gonna sound corny but here goes. The most wonderful way for me to die would have been to be in bed with the man that I love, making love and having a heart attack and dying instantly. I told you all it was corny Probably R rated too

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Hugging her while I die, slowly fainting then dying while hugging her is the most beautiful death I can imagine