R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am weighing 65 kg and I will take 30 milligram of SN. I am going to be at home because I am bedridden and will try it at night in a different room. I will lock the room from inside and I am estimating it won't take more than an hour for me to be discovered and somebody will try to break it. Can I die within an hour question mark I have actually begged family to let me die so they know about my suicidal thoughts. I have no hope of recovery and have chronic pain and have also no hope of dying very soon because this disease does not kill. I have been diagnosed with pudendal Neuralgia

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hʚll, twyw, infinitelove and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Ideally one second but then ideally we wouldn't be in this position.

Reactions: Huntfish34, sadworld and Silvermorning
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It took 30 minutes to the person I saw die by SN but I've heard it could take more.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NA90, sadworld and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I am weighing 65 kg and I will take 30 milligram of SN. I am going to be at home because I am bedridden and will try it at night in a different room. I will lock the room from inside and I am estimating it won't take more than an hour for me to be discovered and somebody will try to break it. Can I die within an hour question mark I have actually begged family to let me die so they know about my suicidal thoughts. I have no hope of recovery and have chronic pain and have also no hope of dying very soon because this disease does not kill. I have been diagnosed with pudendal Neuralgia
30 miligrams is too small an amount for a human and won't do anything. Did you mean 30 grams?

Reactions: sadworld, LastFlowers and dropdeadfred
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I would recommed to go for 25g not 30mg.

Reactions: SmellyRat
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
if you weigh 65kg, you will want to go for 20-25g of SN. assuming you meant 30 grams, this is too much. however, if you are in the house with family the noise you make from vomiting will wake people up, I would not recommend trying this in this setting, because you will get found, and probably sent to a psych ward. even if you are successful in keeping quiet (which you won't be), getting found within an hour will mean that you will be taken to hospital and it will likely be reversed.

Reactions: SmellyRat
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
if you weigh 65kg, you will want to go for 20-25g of SN. assuming you meant 30 grams, this is too much. however, if you are in the house with family the noise you make from vomiting will wake people up, I would not recommend trying this in this setting, because you will get found, and probably sent to a psych ward. even if you are successful in keeping quiet (which you won't be), getting found within an hour will mean that you will be taken to hospital and it will likely be reversed.
Is the vomiting that bad ?

NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Yes, it was a livestream. He died after 30 minutes but it only took him 10 to lose consciousness
Your brave by the way. I wouldn't have the guts to do it. A big hug. Hope you ok after seeing that.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
But what if you have 48 hours metoclopramide regime? You should not vomit.
I witnessed a friend ctb on livestream the other day who did the 48h meto routine and he vomited. doesnt matter whether you take meto or not it is 99% likely you will vomit.

Reactions: ronigail9
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Eyes closed or open? That's what I'm afraid of.

I don't know because he fell in a direction in which his face couldn't be seen anymore but I think they were closed.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
It is suggested to not be found within the first four hours as a minimum, so maybe that's the longest it's taken? The majority of cases aren't recorded to the very end (usually lose contact after passing out) so I really don't know.

degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
I don't know because he fell in a direction in which his face couldn't be seen anymore but I think they were closed.
the person I watched passed with their eyes open.

HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
My experience, about an hour

NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
the person I watched passed with their eyes open.
That's right it was you I think I saw the documentation of the Ctb. That's why i asked on this thread. Thank you.