Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
The very worst thing that makes you dread waking up every morning.

Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Ame, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
There's endless things that make my existence miserable, I gues the biggest factor would have to be the repetitiveness of everything, every day feels like Groundhog Day for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Joarga, Ame and 6 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Companionship, or the lack of it. It is my "emotional deficit" and my plague. Also noise.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Ame, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
"No new horror can be more terrible than the daily torture of the commonplace"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Ame, Cold and 5 others
D

Deleted member 8975

My intensely high sex drive and my loneliness though not combined.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion and AtMostOkay
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
My father.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Ame, hʚll and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Chronic undiagnosed illness. I open my eyes and my vision swims, my body is off balance and exhausted, every system in me either hurts or doesn't work well. 24 hours a day. I hate waking up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Molded foundation, back_to_oblivion, Ame and 4 others
aviation

aviation

It's time to go home.
Jul 30, 2021
The shell nature of this world causes me constant pain, as I can't help but compare it to "what things should be like" (within my frame of reference), what things are like at home. There are a lot of things about this world that cause me pain due to my groundwork not being compatible with it, that I couldn't really grasp or name. I'm very deeply affected by energy, so I often feel like I'm thrown around by waves, depending on what things feel like, be it times of the day, times of the year, 'where people are' - what shapes all of these, rather - as it has a very deep effect on my emotions and mental (processing) state. The "plus" side of this, though, is that I don't think I've ever experienced boredom. :^)

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, GenesAndEnvironment, hʚll and 1 other person
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Waking up itself is pretty bad. My first thought always seems to be a miserable one and that's then followed by a realization that I'm just gonna have to be fighting for another day to keep myself distracted and hold the misery at bay somehow. There's never any actual positive end in sight. Just endless and hopeless striving to not be buried under misery.

Also, simply seeing other people move through life with energy and purpose. It disgusts me. :)) I can't stand the sight of my family. Or people acting peppy at work. Having conversations is torture because of what a charade they are. I have nothing to say to normal people.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, GenesAndEnvironment, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
I can't stand the sight of my family. Or people acting peppy at work. Having conversations is torture because of what a charade they are. I have nothing to say to normal people.

Normal people are actually very triggering. They seem to be navigating through life somewhat effortlessly, and seeing them so unbothered is a sight to behold. Can you imagine getting your needs met and functioning well in almost any situation?

And when you interact with them, they've gotten very good at that "charade", you speak of. On these forums, our actual thoughts rise to the surface, and there is little need for pleasantries. But with them, it is all about charade maintenance.

I think I've actually gotten worse at it over the years, and I can't help but give off vibes of frustration and impatience with almost everyone I meet. Then again, if people were actually authentic with their thoughts…I can't imagine they'd have very nice things to say about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, Ame, neitherherenorthere and 3 others
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
Anxiety & dread usually hit me the moment I realise my body no longer requires sleep. I usually look on this forum to help me remember I'm not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, AtMostOkay and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
a constant feeling of corruption in all things.it's oppressive, nauseating. choking

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, back_to_oblivion, Anxieyote and 3 others
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
I think I've actually gotten worse at it over the years, and I can't help but give off vibes of frustration and impatience with almost everyone I meet.
Same. The more miserable I am, the worse at socializing I am. I guess that's obvious. Being miserable is a full-time job and doesn't leave you much energy for anything else. I can usually pull off like 1-2 sentences but after that I'm out of there :)) If I do have to pretend interest in something for longer than that, I just end up feeling dirty for the utter nonsense I have to say to keep a conversation going. I wish it was possible to just be honest with people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anxieyote, back_to_oblivion, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
Reactions: neitherherenorthere, Anxieyote, motel rooms and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Normal people are actually very triggering. They seem to be navigating through life somewhat effortlessly, and seeing them so unbothered is a sight to behold.
simply seeing other people move through life with energy and purpose. It disgusts me. :))
@AnxiousSchizoid & @deflationary, you guys would really want to stab the "surface me" to death. :)) Or maybe you wouldn't; normies are always under the impression that I'm laughing with them when I'm actually laughing at them. It's amusing how predictably dumb they are & how easy it is to get them to brag about their pathetic little lives & "achievements" for your entertainment. :haha: Of course, I don't have to deal with too many of them on a daily basis, which is a great luxury. Better to make less money than suffer brain damage from working alongside them.

Happy Dance Party GIF by Looney Tunes

The least enjoyable aspect of my life are the flashbacks & nightmares of abuse.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, deflationary and AtMostOkay
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Having to wake up period. As soon as I do my mind is flooded with thoughts that are mentally crippling. Add to that having to be around people and it makes life truly difficult to keep going.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll, back_to_oblivion, Anxieyote and 1 other person
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Mar 24, 2021
@AnxiousSchizoid & @deflationary, you guys would really want to stab the "surface me" to death. :)) Or maybe you wouldn't; normies are always under the impression that I'm laughing with them when I'm actually laughing at them. It's amusing how predictably dumb they are & how easy it is to get them to brag about their pathetic little lives & "achievements" for your entertainment.
Are you good at blending in with them then? I try, but people can always tell something is a little "off". I don't get invited to parties, or even group chats. Just from the way I talk and act, people can sense I'm an imposter. I give off Mark Zuckerberg vibes, where it seems like I'm a lizard trying to pass off as a real human.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
@AnxiousSchizoid & @deflationary, you guys would really want to stab the "surface me" to death. :)) Or maybe you wouldn't; normies are always under the impression that I'm laughing with them when I'm actually laughing at them.
I do wonder how many people I've met in my life that I could have actually somewhat related to if we had just shared stuff about ourselves beyond the surface level. I'm sure there's been one or two.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, motel rooms and AtMostOkay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me, it is just everything. Just being trapped in this body with the same thoughts, feelings of dread and hopelessness, knowing that each day will just bring the same misery. To be specific, probably feeling ill, tinnitus and having to deal with people as I am very introverted.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, hʚll and AtMostOkay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Are you good at blending in with them then? I try, but people can always tell something is a little "off".

Like I said, I don't really have to deal with too many normies every single day. I'm relaxed around them because it's not my goal to blend in; I just do my thing (mild sarcasm & inappropriate humor). My not giving a shit about their opinion paradoxically makes them want to "win my approval" by laughing at jokes & observations they don't even understand half the time. It's not that I'm a genius, they're just that lame.

Also, false modesty aside, most women dig me (I tell them I'm gay as a penguin, but they think that's just another joke) & most guys are impressed by that, so they want to be my little friends. Come to think of it, maybe it all comes down to my looks. If I were considered ugly, maybe nobody except a couple of nerds would find my compulsive need to make jokes acceptable :I

• Love
Reactions: back_to_oblivion and AtMostOkay
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Must be the emotional pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: back_to_oblivion, hʚll, Ame and 2 others
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Any obligations I need to do. I dread anything from homework to chores cause it needs me to take an action.

Reactions: FuneralCry, hʚll, back_to_oblivion and 2 others
back_to_oblivion

back_to_oblivion

Expired
Aug 30, 2021
The emptiness, isolation and boredom. The complete lack of intimacy and depth. All of it mostly due to my own shortcomings, being too distant and detached, being incapable of forming close and intimate relationships, bad social skills. I don't know, maybe I'm socially and emotionally retarded or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Jelousy of people. Beeing around people i don't like - problem solved long time ago. Beeing fucked up because of stupid desigions that the public makes - drives me crazy. I do respect some rules like red lights, crosswalks /hot chicks/ and some little stuff, but i can't understand following orders, stupid laws, restricticions and everything someone else desided for me, without asking.
I mean, our kids are born and what - we tell them how we made the world for them and they should be ok with that. WHY?