maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
I've been thinking about this for some time and I think ctb while listening to something is more majestic and calming in a way. like literally

on my last attempt on ctb I don't remember what I was listening to. but I did wanted and want to listen to any song from "The Caretaker - Everywhere at the end of time" to any music from stage 1-3. this music replicates my feelings and emotions really well. it's like my deep inner self

Reactions: jar-baby, DynamicDepression, bloodblacknothing and 1 other person
CrestfallenMima

CrestfallenMima

Staring into the abyss
Dec 28, 2021
The Caretaker is an amazing choice but I would personally go with something trippy like When You Die by MGMT or Let It Happen by Tame Impala

• Love
Reactions: maskbro
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As I've mentioned before I think Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary would be what I would choose. It's quite calming and the lyrics are about wishing for death.

• Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and maskbro
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I've been thinking about this for some time and I think ctb while listening to something is more majestic and calming in a way. like literally

on my last attempt on ctb I don't remember what I was listening to. but I did wanted and want to listen to any song from "The Caretaker - Everywhere at the end of time" to any music from stage 1-3. this music replicates my feelings and emotions really well. it's like my deep inner self
I like to listen to MrKitty's music on a daily basis but when i finally ctb, i'll probably listen to some classical music, just don't know which one yet.

• Love
Reactions: Toji and maskbro
G

God_Emperor_of_Rome

Apr 13, 2023
Comfortably Numb

• Love
Reactions: nofunclub, LONE WOLF. and maskbro
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
honestly, these songs, they mean a lot to me so i would definitely listen to them during my final moments.

"Don't kill me just help me run away
From everyone I need a place to stay
Where I can cover up my face
Don't cry, I am just a freak

I am just a freak
I am just a freak
I am just a freak

My head is filled with parasites
Black holes cover up my eyes
I dream of you almost every night
Hopefully I won't wake up this time

I won't wake up this time
I won't wake up this time
I won't wake up this time"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: (¥) and maskbro
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
such a difficult question...does a playlist work? if it has to be only one song then:

• Love
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
If I were to die now?

I listen to music for hours a day, but I've never thought about dying to a specific song before. I just assumed I'd do it in silence. And I did do it in silence, but I decided against it at the last moment every single time (which is expectable of an immature sixteen year old going through stuff). Now that I think of it, perhaps a nice song would make the entire process less intimidating. I want to think I'll listen to an uplifting song, one that will make me happy as I depart. Not necessarily the one I linked, but it's a strong suitor.

• Love
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
As I've mentioned before I think Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary would be what I would choose. It's quite calming and the lyrics are about wishing for death.
🤔🐺💯👍

• Love
nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
I can't decide if Asleep by The Smiths would be peaceful or too depressing… probably the latter

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I'm not really sure. It's either Disasterology by Pierce the Veil or something nostalgic to remind me of my parents.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
The new national anthem by Pierce the Veil

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Exit Music (For A Film) by Radiohead

Reactions: outatime_85