D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
I tried to hang myself before and dont know if I did it wrong or right, it was just a test to know how it would feel, does it give that uncomfortable feeling of holding breath, can I still breath with my nose? When I pressed the rope I feel like I still could breath just a bit harder and it was hurting my neck, what is the maximum time I will stay conscious, can I do it without jumping?

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
You don't say if this is partial or full suspension but when you mention jumping I'm inclined to think full. Although I haven't tried full I can still say that you probably shouldn't be experiencing issues with breathing and if you do then most likely the ligature is sitting slightly too low on your neck. You definitely need to be able to breathe because suffocation will evoke a strong SI and no you definitely don't wanna jump into the hang, you drop otherwise the ligature will probably move slightly under the force with just a slip knot. Step off of the chair but don't kick it away just in case you get it wrong you don't wanna be suffering horribly and possibly taking a while to die.
Thank you for replying, I wish I could do it with no jumping I mean, I dont know much about that partial and full thing but I think I meant partial.