I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I want to hang myself. I am also on a strict suicide watch of my immediate family.

I need money to buy a ligature. How can I earn USD 30 online?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitup
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think this should be in the off-topic section but you can make some only usd completing online surveys, typing captchas (megatypers is legit), and you can go to forums and share software or whatever with ads in the links (like adfly), you'll get some cents little by little.

Just google, I'm sure you'll find something =)

Reactions: Isadeth, Initiated, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I just started playing with cryptocurrency, and I put $80 in Bitcoin on Monday. Right now I have 90 dollars and it's been 5 days. so if I had put in $240 dollars I would have made $30 already. In 5 days. By doing nothing. I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but the general rule is that you have to have money to make money. (I don't have much money, but I'm doing the best I can.)

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I just started playing with cryptocurrency, and I put $80 in Bitcoin on Monday. Right now I have 90 dollars and it's been 5 days. so if I had put in $240 dollars I would have made $30 already. In 5 days. By doing nothing. I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but the general rule is that you have to have money to make money. (I don't have much money, but I'm doing the best I can.)
I don't have money to invest. I will most probably teach Mathematics online to earn money. And online surveys.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Sell feet pics on Only Fans

Reactions: KleinerWolf, sadstuffie, Isadeth and 1 other person
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Update: 4 hours later, it's up to $94.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Brokenwithbpd
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Cleaning houses is fast money if you're good at cleaning. You can checkout housekeepers dot com

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
How does that work?