• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Hi,
I want to know the easiest hanging method? I've tried hanging and don't understand the guides I've read. Is there a video guide?

Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Many people say full hanging is the easiest but SI is a big problem.
I've tried partial 3 times and I just suck at it. If I ever ctb, I'll have to find another method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and ansiedad
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I've failed with partial.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Spitfire
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Many people say full hanging is the easiest but SI is a big problem.
I've tried partial 3 times and I just suck at it. If I ever ctb, I'll have to find another method.
Are there any guides on it? Especially video-based.

Thanks.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Are there any guides on it? Especially video-based.

Thanks.

I've never found one. Maybe there is.
I only watched some random partial hanging videos.

Reactions: Spitfire
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
I would do it with a gun but because I have mental problems I can't access weapons.

Is there an easy method for suicide? The reason I'm asking is that I saw a video on how to make sodium nitrite.

Thanks.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would do it with a gun but because I have mental problems I can't access weapons.

Is there an easy method for suicide? The reason I'm asking is that I saw a video on how to make sodium nitrite.

Thanks.
Are you going to try and make SN?

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Are you going to try and make SN?
I may. I saw a video saying that it could blind and burn you. Other than that I'm willing to try anything that's cheap.

I really want to do hanging. I almost did it back in 09 and stopped because of the numbness. Other than that I would've done it back then. I want to know if there are any good tutorials for doing it since I can't search on this forum.

Thanks.

Last edited: