• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING? AR VERSUS CP? CP SEEMS TO BE HALF THE COST EVEN THOUGH THE GRAMMAGE IS THE SAME... PLS ADVISE WHICH IS THE BETTER / MORE EFFECTIVE TO PURCHASE THANKS...

Screen Shot 2021 04 23 at 221014

Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
AR : (ANALYTICAL REAGENT) : Reagents essential for analytical purpose and research work having high purity. If reagent meets the requirements of the American Chemical Society Committee on Analytical Reagents, it will be denoted as an AR (ACS) reagent.

CP I'm guessing is crystalline powder, easily soluble in water. I believe the LW brand is was a crystalline powder instead of the AR version which is granular.

Reactions: TriggerHappy, Dead Meat, LastFlowers and 2 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
aaargh, you know i failed science at school - i'm in advertising 4 fuck's sake!! THANKYOU 4 INFO
- can you advise which you would buy (and your thinking) please ?!
tx migs

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I learned that the CP version only lasts 12 months, while the the AR version lasts 3 years. They both have the same purity ratings, AR tends to take awhile to dissolve because it's like rock salt whereas CP is powder (consistency of table salt). I don't think it really does matter, it's gonna go into your body one way or the other. Just a matter of which company is easier in terms of acquiring it.

Reactions: TriggerHappy and Dead Meat
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I learned that the CP version only lasts 12 months, while the the AR version lasts 3 years. They both have the same purity ratings, AR tends to take awhile to dissolve because it's like rock salt whereas CP is powder (consistency of table salt). I don't think it really does matter, it's gonna go into your body one way or the other. Just a matter of which company is easier in terms of acquiring it.
Wait so the LW version only lasts 12 months??

Reactions: TriggerHappy
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wait so the LW version only lasts 12 months??

Not too sure, LW should last 3 years because it's classed as an AR even though it looks like powder unless there's SN out there that's even more finer grade than LW. They said the CP is used in antidotes for Cyanide Poisoning as well as curing meats. AR is for scientific experiments.

Reactions: TriggerHappy, LastFlowers and Dead Meat
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Not too sure, LW should last 3 years because it's classed as an AR even though it looks like powder unless there's SN out there that's even more finer grade than LW. They said the CP is used in antidotes for Cyanide Poisoning as well as curing meats. AR is for scientific experiments.
Oh, okay ty, I thought you said that LW was a CP.

Reactions: TriggerHappy
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not sure if this helps any, but the MSDS sheet for LW SN:

Attachments

• sodium_nitrite.pdf
    332.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Jan 24, 2021
Thank you for the info - had no idea there was a possible efficacy time limit...
The CP bottle (same grammage etc) is half the price of the other...

i'm a bit concerned on the website they (chemical lab supplier) also discuss Sodium Nitrate:
  • In conjunction with other metals it is used to dissolve Gold and other metals
  • Sodium nitrate is also a food additive used as a preservative and color fixative in cured meats and poultry
so i'm having my typical trust issues again...

Reactions: LastFlowers