• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
In what methods is it more likely? From videos I've seen, it looks like those who hanged themselves undergo something like a death rattle similar to what old dying people seem to exhibit

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's likely with SN, NN, hanging and basically most deaths. It doesn't apply to old people only. Most of the cases you'd be unconscious anyway. The rattle is just your body desperately trying to get some oxygen.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
It's likely with SN, NN, hanging and basically most deaths. It doesn't apply to old people only. Most of the cases you'd be unconscious anyway. The rattle is just your body desperately trying to get some oxygen.
Yeah, they say the death rattle isn't even uncomfortable for old people dying, so now I have hope that the SN method or even hanging are not that uncomfortable (after passing out).

• Hugs
Reactions: dinosavr