• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Such things as cutting vs stabbing, location, strength, position, any medications to take beforehand that could help (blood thinners, etc.)

Negative qualities include pain, difficulty, and time, although I'm more worried about failure than I am about pain or how long it takes.

Also would it be possible to stab yourself, fail, wrap it in a bandage, and then wear a hoodie and pretend you're having cramps or a stomachache if you fail to hide that it's hurting? Or would you likely be knocked out long enough to be found but not long enough to bleed out?

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not particularly in favour of this method due to how painful and drawn out your death would be, or how high the failure rate is. I think there are more viable methods that are just as accessible and almost as easy to execute. However if you choose cutting as your way to go, then I think doing it alone is the best approach. Not sure why you're considering doing it in front of people, since that just turns your chances of being "saved" from highly likely to almost certainly. But anywho, best of luck in whatever you choose, and I hope you find peace

Edit for clarity: When I say "in front of people", I don't mean literally hurting yourself in front of them, I mean, why would you try this method during or close to a time when you know you would have to interact with others? Wouldn't finding a time when you know you'll be alone for an extended period of time be more suitable?

Reactions: moya117 and beepbeep588
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
However if you choose cutting as your way to go, then I think doing it alone is the best approach. Not sure why you're considering doing it in front of people, since that just turns your chances of being "saved" from highly likely to almost certainly. But anywho, best of luck in whatever you choose, and I hope you find peace

Edit for clarity: When I say "in front of people", I don't mean literally hurting yourself in front of them, I mean, why would you try this method during or close to a time when you know you would have to interact with others? Wouldn't finding a time when you know you'll be alone for an extended period of time be more suitable?
I just mean that since the failure rate is high, if you fail, would it be possible to just not tell anyone about it? Like by wrapping it up, putting some anti-infection stuff on it (or taking antibiotics/etc.), and then moving on with your life for the time you've got left?

What does a high failure rate even mean in that circumstance? Just that you wouldn't die immediately? If you had serious internal injuries and didn't go to the hospital, wouldn't you eventually die anyway?

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Seppuku:
Thanks. The fact that I couldn't even watch that video shows me that it isn't the best method for me.

Better stick with something with less violence and direct intent to hurt yourself like a gun, SN, or the night night method.

Edit: And with my low pain tolerance, I probably wouldn't even be able to go through with it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: moya117 and Valky
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I just mean that since the failure rate is high, if you fail, would it be possible to just not tell anyone about it? Like by wrapping it up, putting some anti-infection stuff on it (or taking antibiotics/etc.), and then moving on with your life for the time you've got left?

What does a high failure rate even mean in that circumstance? Just that you wouldn't die immediately? If you had serious internal injuries and didn't go to the hospital, wouldn't you eventually die anyway?
Ah okay.

High failure rate means that there is a high likelyhood that you won't be able to bleed out before your blood starts to clot and fill in your wounds. Failure is still a possibility even with blood thinners. I am intoxicated rn so I will come back to this thread but that is my quick answer I'm sorry if this isn't clear enough, I am not able to articulate as well as I normally would be

as fOR NOT going to th hosptial in time, there is stil the possiblity of your blood making a scab

Again, will coe back to thins thread once I am sober, I am so sorry for the bad reply

Reactions: lessthanperfect
B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
I'm a complete pussy, but I'm also morbidy curious.
Can a brave soul describe the video shortly for me?
After having a slight incident I lost my taste for watching gore, and given the context in which the video was suggested, I feel like that's exactly what this is

Reactions: moya117 and lessthanperfect
norwegianbuttercris

norwegianbuttercris

Butter
Apr 9, 2023
I'm a complete pussy, but I'm also morbidy curious.
Can a brave soul describe the video shortly for me?
After having a slight incident I lost my taste for watching gore, and given the context in which the video was suggested, I feel like that's exactly what this is
The girl is sitting on a mat with men around her but they aren't in the frame at first, they tie a knife to her hand with cloth and then she stabs herself quite mildly. She bleeds out and kinda touches the blood while she's lying there. Then someone puts their finger in her eye and rips out her eyeball, and she's kinda just laying there dead af.

Reactions: BloatedGloater and lessthanperfect
A

AsFarSoBelow

Apr 11, 2023
gun or pills + alcohol method is the best for a quick and effective death, you don't want to make yourself suffer more than you already have. Shotgun to the head works best, I have one on deck myself when the time comes.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Seppuku:
Studying to become a surgeon in the future hopefully. Her taking out her own eye was the first thing that actually made me feel sick to my stomach. And I've watched a lot of gore/ as a sort of copying mechanism. Also at operations. So…congrats?

(Sorry for this being absolutely out of context but yes, I really don't recommend cutting yourself/stabbing yourself to death)

Last edited:
L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
im sorry but why does a site like this exist? i can't wrap my head around the fact that people need this sort of thing to, what, jerk off on?
It seems useful to suicidal people to find out how to do different methods and what that would look/feel like but that's probably not the most common viewer and you're unfortunately probably right.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
im sorry but why does a site like this exist? i can't wrap my head around the fact that people need this sort of thing to, what, jerk off on?
Just women.. very creepy. Looking at these websites makes me want to ctb faster, what a world.
In everyday life we filter these events out, it's so scary to see them all in one place.

------------

It's a very unreliable method, must you resort to that?

I found this recent video it looks dreadful. If they had found him sooner they likely would have saved him.

SickOfYou_-

SickOfYou_-

My heart is a mess-
May 4, 2023
Morbid curiosity, sometimes I look up videos like this since they're interesting. Some people, more than others.

Reactions: lessthanperfect and moya117