• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mayoxhen

Sep 22, 2023
I've tried overdosing in the past, but it was painful and make me survive. I need to do something quick and fast that won't cause any pain, and not involve something obvious like a gun or rope. i don't want to feel any pain or have second thoughts, i just need to do it. Jumping or getting hit by a train seems like it'll cause pain if it fails, and hanging makes me think i'll feel the pain as I lose oxygen. overdosing also obviously doesn't work.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly- the peaceful methods are highly restricted now- things like Nembutal. I suggest you look at the 'Suicide Resource Compilation' at the bottom of the 'sticky' thread list above. That describes all the best known methods. Most people are still on this site though because they can't find a reliable, quick, painless method. This society deliberately restricts anything that is quick, easy and painless.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy and TimetoGo!
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
If you dont do methods correctly then yes they will fail.
Gun and hanging are 2 of the most popular and proven methods.
Jumps from 150 feet onto land are fatal 95-98 percent of the time.
Overdosing absolutely works if you know what you're doing.
Pretty much any of these methods if done correctly would be painless except for hanging.

Reactions: Ninja_Master
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I've tried overdosing in the past, but it was painful and make me survive. I need to do something quick and fast that won't cause any pain, and not involve something obvious like a gun or rope. i don't want to feel any pain or have second thoughts, i just need to do it. Jumping or getting hit by a train seems like it'll cause pain if it fails, and hanging makes me think i'll feel the pain as I lose oxygen. overdosing also obviously doesn't work.
Not asking for much then 😂

You are pretty much wanting the impossible

Reactions: bwerner
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Inert gas is painless, if you are ok with having an exit bag/hood/mask covering your face for 30-60 seconds.
As for no chance of survival, noone can guarantee you that 100% with any method, given they can't predict how you will carry out the method, or the circumstances involved.

Reactions: outrider567
D

Deleted member 65988

I get that we all want 100% peacfulness, a fast death with no chance of survival but with the methods that are left, that haven't been completely restricted and out of reach for the vast majority, you are just going to have to make a compromise and choose something that you feel comfortable doing otherwise there's inert gas but that depends on if it's available without restrictions such as needing to be part a business that buys such a gas and if you'll have the means to purchase everything you need in order to pull it off. Life is about trade-offs and unfortunately that goes for how you die too especially since it's in your hands. Each method has its risks to be aware and take into account when deciding on which one best suits your circumstances. I'd suggest to look at what methods are left and try as best to formulate a criteria for yourself that at least meets one of these requirements enough that you are comfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and breezeboy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Welcome!

Please take a look around the forum. This is the most often asked question on SaSu, and it has been answered a million times.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish it's that straightforward to cease existing. I find it so dreadful and horrible how we cannot just easily cease existing in an instant, guaranteed and painless way, I hate how it's so difficult to die. If existence came with an permanent offswitch it really would be such a relief to me.