T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I have a date in mind, but days like today make it about impossible to keep going. I want to know what is the best shotgun/gun along with ammo I can get online in the USA legally to off myself
Like what is the easiest gun to off myself with, assuming I have no training with a gun and just want to pick up and die at a moments notice?
What is the the best ammo to take care of the job?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
#4 buck 12g does the most damage on ballistic gelatin

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
If you're looking for simplicity, i would go with a single shot or double barrel(marketed as an over/under or side by side shotgun). 12ga. Obviously. with these, its one trigger, one hammer, one shot at a time.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If you're looking for simplicity, i would go with a single shot or double barrel(marketed as an over/under or side by side shotgun). 12ga. Obviously. with these, its one trigger, one hammer, one shot at a time.

I'm not aware of any shotgun where a single trigger pull will engage both barrels. If there is one, model pleaee.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Oh i didnt mean 2 shots at once. Im no expert but usually those guns don't have a feeding cycle like a pump action or semiauto. One at a time with it's own designated hammer i think.

Link to one here