• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
I would like to know what medicine I could buy on a drugstore without doctors prescription with the purpose of ctb

UpsidedownStar

UpsidedownStar

Mar 29, 2020
Youre not gonna get far with that. First, it's against the rules to tell people how to kill themselves/recommend a method. Second, if something is available over the counter, i highly doubt its dangerous enough to hurt someone that severely. Theres a reason its not as heavily guarded as the stronger stuff

Reactions: gomenasai, canihavepeaceforonce, WearyOfStruggling and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
None.

Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, WearyOfStruggling, Soul and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@randomguy, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. The best place to start is:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Ghost2211, WearyOfStruggling and randomguy
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
First, it's against the rules to tell people how to kill themselves/recommend a method.
I wasn't aware of that. Definitely didn't get any of those vibes yet. Just a few odd balls trying to discourage train jumpers. This is the most pro suicide place I know lol.

Reactions: randomguy, Homecoming and Xocoyotziin
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I'd say don't worry about whether a medication is prescription only or not. These days prescription only medications are readily available from overseas online pharmacies. Things are harder with controlled substances like opioids or benzos.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I wasn't aware of that. Definitely didn't get any of those vibes yet. Just a few odd balls trying to discourage train jumpers. This is the most pro suicide place I know lol.
Indeed. Am I missing something? Or are there new rules recently established?

Reactions: memataporfavor
randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
I'd say don't worry about whether a medication is prescription only or not. These days prescription only medications are readily available from overseas online pharmacies. Things are harder with controlled substances like opioids or benzos.
Yeah I have a lot of diazepam, I think I may use it. Thank you