• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I would ask everyone who reads this to rate these and tell me your thoughts on the methods :)

-partial hanging
-cyanide poison (Dominous Wreck's post, easy alternative)
-300 sleeping pills and alcohol and antiemetics
-jumping off a 14m brigde (theres nothing higher here LMAO) on a head

So rate from best to worse out of:
-how easy the method is
-how accessible the method is
-how painful it is
-% of death

If theres some that have significantly higher rates out of everything else, ill consider them as my main method and co method.
Thanks!

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'll rate them, 1 being the highest on whatever i'm rating, 3-4 being the lowest.

How easy the method is: i see this as how easy it is to complete, so tell me if i'm wrong.
1. Partial Hanging
2. Jumping
3. Sleeping Pills + Alcohol + AE's
4. Cyanide Poisoning

How accessable the method is:
1. Partial Hanging
2. Debate between Jumping and Sleeping Pills + Alcohol + AE's
3. Cyanide Poisoning

For the next two i'm using this source: https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

How painful the method is:
1. Jumping (obviously this will vary depending on height you are jumping from and what you are landing on) (17.78/100)
2. Overdose on OTC Drugs (this was the closest I could find to what you were saying) (22.5/100)
3. Hanging (this may vary depending on full or partial) (25.5/100)
4. Cyanide Poisoning (51.5/100)

Rate of Death:
1. Cyanide Poisoning (97.0%)
2. Jumping (varies per height) (93.4%)
3. Hanging (89.5%)
4. Overdose on OTC Drugs (6.0%)

If I were to choose the most likely method to succeed out of these, I would say Cyanide or Hanging.

good luck <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND, BonboTheMonkey, AppleWax and 1 other person
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Thank you!! <3

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

-
Oct 12, 2023
Partial hanging: idk, but maybe:
- easy
- very accessible
- very painful
- 80 to 90%

Cyanide Poison:
- very easy
- very hard to find
- extremely painful
- maybe 90% or more (Cyanide is one of the most rapidly lethal poisons known to man)

300 sleeping pills and alcohol and antiemetics:
- not very easy, because you have to take 300 capsules
- It depends, if you need a prescription, then it's difficult
- painless, but it depends of what medications you will use, but in gere
- 14% (One of the few methods, perhaps the only one, using pills that really works and is painless, is the one in this thread below. I'll use this method. It has the same result as Nembutal)
- P.S.: I'm not sure about % of death within this specific method int the thread, but as the pdf in the thread below says it's practically the same as Nembutal, so I'd say it's close to 95% or more.

Jumping off a 14m brigde:
- easy
- accessible
- painless, but: The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2​ states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal (https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building)

Here is my thread with the method i'll use:

Reactions: Unknown21, AppleWax and Limerance
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
As a jumper, I can say.. do not jump from all of.. *checks notes* 14m. Unless you just really, really want that broken leg or whatever.

• Love
Reactions: Limerance
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
A lot of people say partial isnt that painful, why do you disagree? (Just wanna have a debate so I know everything before I choose my method)

Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
What about combining methods? Perhaps taking the pills and then partial hanging could offset some of your worries: pain, survivability, survival instinct, etc.

Reactions: AppleWax
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
As a jumper, I can say.. do not jump from all of.. *checks notes* 14m. Unless you just really, really want that broken leg or whatever.
🤣 true… ngl It wasnt my personal favorite when I was making plans I just wanted to hear what people think might be best out of all 4 methods :)

Reactions: bridgegirl
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
A lot of people say partial isnt that painful, why do you disagree? (Just wanna have a debate so I know everything before I choose my method)
@iDontKnowWhat
it depends on how it's done. if done wrong it can deffinently be painful. done correctly you can pass out in a few seconds and it'll be over. it all depends on what parts of your neck you compress.

Reactions: BonboTheMonkey, AppleWax, iDontKnowWhat and 1 other person
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
What about combining methods? Perhaps taking the pills and then partial hanging could offset some of your worries: pain, survivability, survival instinct, etc.
I like this! I just dont wanna stop from my plan if I get chill from taking pills 🤣 since if anyone finds out ill prob go to psych ward again
@iDontKnowWhat
it depends on how it's done. if done wrong it can deffinently be painful. done correctly you can pass out in a few seconds and it'll be over. it all depends on what parts of your neck you compress.
Yeah I heard that as well, thats why I want to hear their opinion. Ngl if I choose this method ill do so much research I will most likely not fail at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Limerance
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
🤣 true… ngl It wasnt my personal favorite when I was making plans I just wanted to hear what people think might be best out of all 4 methods :)
Yeah, it ain't that one. LOL!

• Yay!
Reactions: obei
BonboTheMonkey

BonboTheMonkey

Mar 28, 2023
@iDontKnowWhat
The goal is to blood choke yourself until unconsciousness to minimize any pain. From then on you will just asphyxiate if your neck is in the right position

Reactions: hi-okbye
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
The goal is to blood choke yourself until unconsciousness to minimize any pain. From then on you will just asphyxiate if your neck is in the right position
Will I not be able to breathe when doing it? Prob very stupid question but gotta do all the research and questions ig lol

BonboTheMonkey

BonboTheMonkey

Mar 28, 2023
Will I not be able to breathe when doing it? Prob very stupid question but gotta do all the research and questions ig lol
Blood choke is strangulation through pressing on the carotid arteries or jugular veins. It causes unconsciousness in 15 seconds and is less painful as you don't feel the sensation of suffocation from lack of breathing. If your unconscious body falls in the right position and the blood vessels are still compressed than your brain will not receive oxygen and you will die. You have to make sure you aren't found too early as hypoxia in the brain causes severe brain damage so if you are caught you will be disabled/crippled.

Reactions: obei