• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I would like to ask, what would be the easiest and most secured way of CTB'ing? For I need to learn very soon and commit. I really like the method of cutting your wrist and bleeding out, but I don't know the exact place where to cut and how deep to cut. Is there a way to make it painless? I remember hearing about someone using Ice on that arm or something. If anyone knows and method of the most efficient and painless way of doing this. Please let me know. Thank You.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that method is reliable from what I read, it's a self harm method rather than a suicide one it has a less than 2% success rate, I think that trying to attempt that would just lead to more suffering.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I don't really think that method is reliable from what I read, it's a self harm method rather than a suicide one it has a less than 2% success rate, I think that trying to attempt that would just lead to more suffering.
What would be a good method then? I suffer from NPD. I will do anything to achieve CTB.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
What do you think of using a rebreather?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
What is a rebreather?
R2D ReBreather III
I just learnt about it today, that's why I'm asking the guy.
Seems kinda easy.

My preferred method before coming across that was a heroin overdose..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Don't really know much about the rebreather, but I do know that it's too complicated and inaccessible for me.
And to answer the original posters question, the problem is that we exist in a world where suicide is purposely made so difficult for people, the method that I would see as being good is Nembutal but that's not even legal and accessible. If I knew of a quick, easy, accessible reliable way without much difficulty and complications then I would have left years ago but on this site the information about methods is in the suicide resource compilation. I guess that all that anyone can do, is do their own research.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
R2D ReBreather III
I just learnt about it today, that's why I'm asking the guy.
Seems kinda easy.

My preferred method before coming across that was a heroin overdose..
Yeah, my preferred method would either be Bleeding out, or overdosing on any meds (preferably painlessly.) Just any advice any of you guys can give me would really help...

K

krokilo

Jul 19, 2023
Не очень много знаю о ребризерах, но знаю, что это слишком сложно и недоступно для меня.
И, чтобы ответить на вопрос оригинального плаката, проблема в том, что мы существуем в мире, где самоубийство намеренно настолько затруднено для людей, метод, который я считаю хорошим, — это нембутал, но он даже незаконен и недоступен. Если бы я знал быстрый, легкий, доступный надежный способ без особых трудностей и осложнений, то ушел бы еще много лет назад, но на этом сайте информация о методах находится в сборнике суицидальных ресурсов. Я думаю, что все, что каждый может сделать, это провести собственное исследование.
i think SN is pretty reliable and practical

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
Yeah, my preferred method would either be Bleeding out, or overdosing on any meds (preferably painlessly.) Just any advice any of you guys can give me would really help...
Both methods are generally known to be pretty bad by the community. The most reliable are jumping and hanging, and some lesser known ones outside this forum include Shallow Water Blackout (Basically passing out from lack of oxygen in water, then drowning as a result), night-night (Sorta like hanging, but without the hanging part, just closing the arteries) and SN (a substance that is somewhat accessible, but requires decent preparation and it's contested how peaceful it is).

You can do further research on these by browsing the forum and by checking out the Suicide Resource Compilation in the pinned posts section.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
I don't know to me heroin overdose still seems to be king, I've found an apparent LD100 (lethal dosage in 100% of people) for morphine that I think translates. I would like to go out as peacefully as possible.
There is a retired doctor in my country that helps lots of people daily with committing suicide on their available medications, and one of his recommendations is opioids. I have decent trust in this guy and the fact that there IS set a LD100 for morphine, plus that's the easiest most available way for me to ctb.

I don't think there is any best method of ctb, but there are definitely methods that are more reliable and methods that suit you better personally. The only method I've studied a decent amount is the way of overdose. But it has a lot of complications as do other methods as well.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Given a choice, I'd take heroin every time. Like being cuddled by God while fading out of consciousness. Pure euphoria. This is the death I want 💯

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Cutting your wrists is one of the most unreliable method.

This thread might help you:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

D

Duli67

May 26, 2023
Entrambi i metodi sono generalmente noti per essere piuttosto cattivi dalla comunità. I più affidabili sono il salto e l'impiccagione, e alcuni meno conosciuti al di fuori di questo forum includono Shallow Water Blackout (fondamentalmente svenire per mancanza di ossigeno nell'acqua, quindi annegare di conseguenza), notte-notte (un po' come l'impiccagione, ma senza la parte sospesa, che chiude solo le arterie) e SN (una sostanza che è in qualche modo accessibile, ma richiede una preparazione decente ed è contestata quanto sia pacifica).

Puoi fare ulteriori ricerche su questi sfogliando il forum e controllando la Suicide Resource Compilation nella sezione dei post appuntati.
il metodo migliore sicuramente è SN.

Attachments

• Protocollo PPEH.jpg
    Protocollo PPEH.jpg
    655.8 KB · Views: 0