• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

adevessa

Jul 11, 2018
I have a pretty good idea of what position to use (thank you to everyone who answered my other thread), but am still unsure of what kind of rope to use (but know to tie a simple knot). Since it will be full suspension, I'm more comfortable using a rope than something such as a scarf or belt. The goal also is to compress my carotid artery so I pass out within a matter of seconds as opposed to having 3 minutes of hell. Thank you in advance.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
A very strong one if your doing full suspension and preferably a static climbing rope and not one that stretches when bearing load.

Reactions: adevessa
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It depends on your weight, It should be between 10 and 15mm, if you are really heavy it could be 20mm. It should not stretch, so no elastic rope.

Reactions: adevessa and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

adevessa

Jul 11, 2018
It depends on your weight, It should be between 10 and 15mm, if you are really heavy it could be 20mm. It should not stretch, so no elastic rope.

Thank you. Should I go for a static or dynamic rope?

A

adevessa

Jul 11, 2018

Are there any alternatives? I looked up static ropes and don't know if I'll be able to afford them. Or is it worth waiting it out and saving up enough money for a static rope?

Most of them were around $100 or more. I managed to find one for around $1 but was skeptical of the quality.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Are there any alternatives? I looked up static ropes and don't know if I'll be able to afford them. Or is it worth waiting it out and saving up enough money for a static rope?

Most of them were around $100 or more. I managed to find one for around $1 but was skeptical of the quality.

Nobody needs a fancy rope to hang themselves. Any hardware store in the world has rope that'll do the job, and it costs next to nothing.

If someone is hanging themselves in their own home, it's not ever the rope that's the issue, it's what they fasten it to.

Reactions: adevessa