UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I had a dream where I was looking at the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

Reactions: Élégie, Manaaja, ClownMe and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
The flying dreams I always had back when I was pup. Super realistic and awesome. I would start running, and then as I picked up enough speed I would leave the ground and take off, soaring high and diving down, pulling up at the last second before I hit the ground to soar back up again, until I lost momentum and needed to land for another running-start. The physics in these dreams were so real.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and UnravelingWinter
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
The flying dreams I always had back when I was pup. Super realistic and awesome. I would start running, and then as I picked up enough speed I would leave the ground and take off, soaring high and diving down, pulling up at the last second before I hit the ground to soar back up again, until I lost momentum and needed to land for another running-start. The physics in these dreams were so real.
I always love flying dreams!

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I didn't had a lot of beautiful dreams in my life but some romantic dream made me feel good

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, UnravelingWinter and demuic
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Every once in a while I have really vivid dreams where I feel love, but a little over a year ago I had the most surreal dream that I was devasted to wake up from. I was some building with a white lobby with the sun shining through the windows, and there was this girl that came up to me while I was in a line for something. We ended up at a table next to a window and confessed our love for each other. It felt so real because the dream wasn't even ridiculous or anything, still to this day I wish and hope for the day where I see myself in the lobby my dream took place and experience love for the first time outside of my dreams.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and UnravelingWinter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot remember the specific details of my actual dreams, I forget them as soon as I wake up, but I know that I often have nightmares. I do often daydream about peacefully passing away, that thought brings me a lot of comfort.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
You know what, even nightmares are better than this boring, shitty ass existence lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I had a nightmare once that made me experience sleep paralysis for the first time. I don't remember it but I do know ever time I close my eyes It's also this common nightmare.
Guess Ill be doomed to it even after death.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I often have a dream where l win the lottery and buy a Caravan park with around 50-7 berth caravans in the park and l spend the next 30-odd year's working as the parks on site caretaker! Always a Lovely peaceful dream!

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
goofy

goofy

Chicago's goofiest shooter
Apr 9, 2022
Flying dreams.

I have to double-jump to fly in my dreams like how you do in minecraft.

Went over my neighborhood then the whole area where i lived.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If you mean like a sleeping dream, one time I complained how I never see someone very dear to me in my sleep. Well, right after that on the following night I saw them. That made me really happy and excited! (Maybe not the best dream, but one of the bests.)

• Hugs
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
Oh, you know what they say about the dreams in which I'm dying~ 😉

However... I don't recall most of my dreams. I did have a very nice one this past week where I got to hang out with a cat of mine that sadly passed a couple years ago. That was lovely, even if it was bittersweet when I woke up.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnravelingWinter