S

somerandomguy123

Oct 28, 2023
I know that it's sodium nitrate, but why is it such a popular way to CTB. Is it painless?

silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
SN is a relatively easy to access CTB resource, plus compared to other suicide methods it's super easy and painless. It isn't perfect (you will likely suffer very strong nausea since your body will try to throw it up) but it is a far easier method than most.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I know that it's sodium nitrate, but why is it such a popular way to CTB. Is it painless?
it's sodium NITRITE !! pls update your post. I edit mine after you updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim and DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
SN is a relatively easy to access CTB resource, plus compared to other suicide methods it's super easy and painless. It isn't perfect (you will likely suffer very strong nausea since your body will try to throw it up) but it is a far easier method than most.
I just recently read more about it after assuming it was a dark net drug with horrible side effects for a long time. It's not either of those things. Accessibility depends on where you are though. While it's legal to own, most sellers in the US won't sell to individuals and in other countries (maybe the US too) it'll get you a welfare check from the cops.

Reactions: silligant
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because it's a reliable poison method, I believe that with poisons it's easier to overcome the SI than with many other methods, and also SN sounds less brutal then methods like jumping for example. To me those who have access to SN right now are fortunate.