• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

butterfly3

butterfly3

-
Apr 2, 2022
i just wanna ctb now. my initial method in plan was SN, but i have no money and even if i did, i dont have the patience to wait for it to come. i have been keeping a stash of paracetamol, and ive saved 35. if i take them all now will it kill me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and eternalflame
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
With how regulated otc pills are today, I doubt it will be fatal. But even if it does, dont think about trying because youre sure going to suffer for days before you succumb to organ failure and if you get immediate treatment, there's no guarantee that there wont be any liver damage.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, houseofleaves and butterfly3
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
This is a terrible method which is very unlikely to work and more likely to cause permanent liver damage and pain. Please do not attempt to OD on paracetamol. I am very sorry for what you are going through but please don't make it worse by attempting this.

• Informative
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus, NearlyIrrelevantCake, rationaltake and 3 others
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
It takes more than that amount of pills to be fatal. But that amount will make you very sick and have some liver damage.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, houseofleaves and butterfly3
butterfly3

butterfly3

-
Apr 2, 2022
This is a terrible method which is very unlikely to work and more likely to cause permanent liver damage and pain. Please do not attempt to OD on paracetamol. I am very sorry for what you are going through but please don't make it worse by attempting this.
With how regulated otc pills are today, I doubt it will be fatal. But even if it does, dont think about trying because youre sure going to suffer for days before you succumb to organ failure and if you get immediate treatment, there's no guarantee that there wont be any liver damage.
thank you all for the response, i'll just wait until I have enough money for SN then
It takes more than that amount of pills to be fatal. But that amount will make you very sick and have some liver damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and LifeHasNoOptIn
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I'm no expert but IT WILL BE PAINFUL and you won't die early, maybe not ever. According to sources paracetamol is a terrible way to go. Feeling sorry for you but try something different.

Reactions: Manaaja, butterfly3 and houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
i just wanna ctb now. my initial method in plan was SN, but i have no money
is SN that expensive in your country? (sorry, just wondering)

Reactions: butterfly3
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
Paracetamol is not a good method, my last attempt was 120+ 500g tablets and all I managed was a long stay in hospital and permanent damage to my throat and stomach. The pain was incredible for two weeks. I would never advise this method in any circumstances, please be careful.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life is pointless, wanttogetonthebus, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 7 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Paracetamol (Tylenol) causes death by destroying the liver. If you take a fatal dose, it's quite normal to feel totally fine for the first several days afterward. In fact, that's what's so insidious about overdose—three or four days later you still feel fine, but your liver has been destroyed, and at that point nothing on earth can save you but a liver transplant.

Then, over the next few days, you start to feel the effects of losing your liver. Your skin and eyes turn yellow. You experience severe pain and nausea. You lose the ability to eat. You start throwing up constantly.

After that, the abdominal pain becomes steadily worse. You become confused and delirious. You start experiencing tremors, then convulsions. A few days after that comes seizures, coma, and death.

It's a long, agonizing, lingering death that can take weeks.

Source: https://www.quora.com/I-took-7-para...fter-2-days-Why-is-that/answer/Franklin-Veaux

• Informative
Reactions: bussycakke, wanttogetonthebus, Manaaja and 3 others
BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
Just don't do it as you'll probably end up in the hospital and will survive.

Reactions: Manaaja, butterfly3 and Al_stargate
butterfly3

butterfly3

-
Apr 2, 2022
is SN that expensive in your country? (sorry, just wondering)
i live in the uk and its not expensive, i think its like £10, but im a student with no job. i'm not joking when i say i have £1 in my account which is quite sad lol

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

Jan 14, 2022
i live in the uk and its not expensive, i think its like £10, but im a student with no job. i'm not joking when i say i have £1 in my account which is quite sad lol
can you borrow money from anyone?

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

Jan 14, 2022
i dont really have any friends and my parents make my life hell at the moment so not really
hey, maybe you could take up odd jobs like babysitting and walking dogs?

Johnhawk_Down

Johnhawk_Down

Mar 18, 2022
No, you won't O.D, You may not even require serious medical intervention depending on your tolerance level, though you may end up with stomach cramps and nausea, perhaps diarrhoea etc, little bit of liver damage as well maybe , megadoses will definitely have you ending in hospital getting your stomach pumped and if you do suffer liver failure it's as the others described, your death will be slow unless your fortunate enough to have a doctor who may break their Hippocratic oath and agree to gradual euthanasia. No, don't do it.

Reactions: houseofleaves
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Very bad and prolonged suffering, like days of misery. Liver damage to complete failure.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Just get opioids or SN or something. Paracetamol won't work. You'll just suffer more, incredibly bad. Not just temporarily.

Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
Ur whole body turns yellow, your skin itches, you wanna shit and pee but you cant, also kidney n liver failure, you will not die with 35 pills.

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
i just wanna ctb now. my initial method in plan was SN, but i have no money and even if i did, i dont have the patience to wait for it to come. i have been keeping a stash of paracetamol, and ive saved 35. if i take them all now will it kill me?
it will be a miserable death and if somehow survives , the liver damage , insulin overdose would be better .

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
The fact that this question is being asked shows how important this forum is in preventing people from unintentionally doing permanent damage to their bodies that they would otherwise have to live with and would probably make their situations more difficult than they already were to cope with. Props to all you wonderful people here on SS!

Reactions: eternalflame