N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maye it is all only a marketing trick. I once made a thread about that theory.

I will buy me a subscription to play video games online because at black friday it is usually cheaper. But there are also times where it is even cheaper but I am too lazy to compare the prices for that all the time.

During or shortly after the black friday week there will be a release of a game that I have waited for more than a fucking decade. I am so fucking hyped.
Combined I will probably spend a little bit more than 100 euros.

Coping by spending money is pretty effective for me. Probably one reason why poverty and permanent life on welfare is the final nail in my coffin. I once simulated poverty and felt horrendous.

Reactions: katagiri83 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Maye it is all only a marketing trick. I once made a thread about that theory.

I will buy me a subscription to play video games online because at black friday it is usually cheaper. But there are also times where it is even cheaper but I am too lazy to compare the prices for that all the time.

During or shortly after the black friday week there will be a release of a game that I have waited for more than a fucking decade. I am so fucking hyped.
Combined I will probably spend a little bit more than 100 euros.

Coping by spending money is pretty effective for me. Probably one reason why poverty and permanent life on welfare is the final nail in my coffin. I once simulated poverty and felt horrendous.
Nothing and $0. I feel like all of the holidays are just so commercialized and they exist for people to be consumers and spend money. I think the holidays are just a marketing trick. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, all exist for companies to sell products, and for the economy as a whole. I'd rather save up my money for ctb than spend it on "deals". I hate how materialistic and money-oriented society is. I also don't see a point in spending money because I have no material desires. I don't want anything. All I want is just to ctb successfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Nothing and nothing.
It's difficult enough to manage those inconsequential luxuries like food and not being homeless

Reactions: k1w1 and sserafim