• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I know it sounds cliché but a friend is not the one with whom you have a good time, even if you spend a lot of time together, a friend is the one who cares about you, a friend does not humiliate you, does not leave you when he has "someone better "with whom to spend it, do NOT feel envious of your achievements (on the contrary, he/she is happy for them)

I just needed to vent, it's amazing how disappointed I am with the few friends I've had, and they're childhood friends, friendships that are supposed to be "more intimate" lol

Reactions: Orin, TheGoodGuy, anelakapu and 11 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Emotional intimacy seems to be a thing of the past. We're more stand offish these days, but also more petty, flaky, jealous and childish as a society. I started noticing a big shift around the early to mid 2000's myself. It seems to me as if we're devolving on some level.

But even prior to that I never had great friendships really. I thought I'd always just had bad luck, but seeing how many people here have similar stories I think it's more widespread than I first thought.

Reactions: Orin, anelakapu, TheCrow and 8 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I wish I had a friend who I could be honest with, who would stick with me through everything. Unfortunately I don't, and if I did tell someone they'd give me the usual 'it gets better' talk and they probably wouldn't understand a thing about self harm and such. I just want to be understood by a friend I guess.

Reactions: Redt2go, 15dec, Eren and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I wish I had a friend who I could be honest with, who would stick with me through everything. Unfortunately I don't, and if I did tell someone they'd give me the usual 'it gets better' talk and they probably wouldn't understand a thing about self harm and such. I just want to be understood by a friend I guess.

I also want something like that.

Reactions: Redt2go, 21Neberg and 15dec
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
When I was little I used to want a best friend, someone I could confide in and they would help me and share my burden and would choose sweets with me. Of course I didn't have one. Now as an adult I find I have different friends for different things. Ones for going out with, ones who prefer eating with, ones who are more 'animal and walking' ones who are more 'shopping' and I find things work that way for me as, apart from the wonderful people on here, I can't tell any of them about my past or future plans as they will look at me in sheer horror - or worse, pity.

Reactions: Eren, Tragoedia Vitae and Firecaste