xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
I have a 40 cu ft container of Nitrogen at the ready but I'm still afraid something will go wrong and that I'll survive. I was reading recently about the night night method. That seems good in theory because if you secure the bean bags with duct tape, I don't see how I could get it off after I black out. Ultimately, what is more likely to kill me?

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
i don't know what to answer as your title asks something different but nitrogen is a better option to go by if you already have it. co2 is carbon dioxide, you will suffer on that unless you get a high enough percentage of it and breathe it in that way. night night method imo you're more likely to mess up on that one

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
i don't know what to answer as your title asks something different but nitrogen is a better option to go by if you already have it. co2 is carbon dioxide, you will suffer on that unless you get a high enough percentage of it and breathe it in that way. night night method imo you're more likely to mess up on that one
Nevermind, I fucked up the title. I intended to ask for an analysis of the night night method vs the inert gas method. Could a mod rename the thread appropriately?

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Well, have you tried passing out by compressing your carotids? I couldn't do it, so I figure inert gas is more likely to kill me. Your milage may vary.