L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
everyday I think about this - what is it that you (me) want in life, in a realistic way of-course.

Going to a place a night which I can call home, a place where beings coexists in harmony, who have love for each other, a place where I feel welcome, and where I can just be me. One word: Companionship/Togetherness. "we togther, that is all that is important, no matter what goes wrong in the world, we have someone"

I now understand why being lockup in confinement is some of the hardest punishments that one can endure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, D&D, SoulAsylum and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing that is realistic for me is better than death, that's one of the few things I am (almost) sure of.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, cyanol, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
For me: financial security. That's the big one.

And being safe from burnout and being safe from abuse from other people.

• Love
Reactions: anaschariac, deadinside44, Manaaja and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
everyday I think about this - what is it that you (me) want in life, in a realistic way of-course.

Going to a place a night which I can call home, a place where beings coexists in harmony, who have love for each other, a place where I feel welcome, and where I can just be me. One word: Companionship/Togetherness. "we togther, that is all that is important, no matter what goes wrong in the world, we have someone"

I now understand why being lockup in confinement is some of the hardest punishments that one can endure.
Call me an ass, but lockup/confinement would've been perfectly fine with me.
Nobody wasting my eardrums blabbing.
Just lay there, do nothing.
Nobody to rape me.
Nobody to assault me.
The only problem with it are the ever so curious little fucking inmates that toss you a food tray and go awww look at the solitary confinement bitch.
"Good morning I'm your NUUUURSE can I get attention?"
"Go away."
"Wanna talk to me?"
"GO. AWAY."
One more of you ugly little bitches pretending to care?
Hah.
Just like your fucking guards.

And well. Then there's observation.
Oh are you still sarcastically "acting out" your perception of life and everyone in it? You know if anyone saw that they'd just put you back with the druggies and fuck ups and rapists and say here pop a pill! Pretend like it's allllll better now.

Yeah. Yeah right.
Can I take your piiiicture?
Why do you hate us so much?
Because none of you stopped my mother from abusing us and none of you have ever given a fuck and then said well, enjoy being raped then!

A place in peace and harmony. Ha. Ha ha. I tried to explain this to Matthew herrman and many people several times over again. I want my living space CLEAN, QUIET, ORDERLY… I want it treated with RESPECT. I WANT RESPECT. It is my SANCTUARY… and you've done all you could to make messes and destroy it and demand to fuck. I clean it up, and you destroy it again. I give up, and you blame me instead of doing it yourself so you can stare at me and continue lying and refusing to acknowledge that I am a PERSON not an OBJECT. That I have AUTONOMY but you don't believe in autonomy, you believe in RAPE.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SadColeopter, Untetheredwill, cyanol and 3 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Nobody to rape me.
Nobody to assault me.
The only problem with it are the ever so curious little fucking inmates that toss you a food tray and go awww look at the solitary confinement bitch.
"Go away."
"Wanna talk to me?"
"GO. AWAY."
Hah.

Oh are you still sarcastically "acting out" your perception of life and everyone in it? You know if anyone saw that they'd just put you back with the druggies and fuck ups and rapists and say here pop a pill! Pretend like it's allllll better now.

Yeah. Yeah right.
Because none of you stopped my mother from abusing us and none of you have ever given a fuck and then said well, enjoy being raped then!

A place in peace and harmony. Ha. Ha ha. I tried to explain this to Matthew herrman and many people several times over again. I want my living space CLEAN, QUIET, ORDERLY… I want it treated with RESPECT. I WANT RESPECT. It is my SANCTUARY… and you've done all you could to make messes and destroy it and demand to fuck. I clean it up, and you destroy it again. I give up, and you blame me instead of doing it yourself so you can stare at me and continue lying and refusing to acknowledge that I am a PERSON not an OBJECT. That I have AUTONOMY but you don't believe in autonomy, you believe in RAPE.

I'm really sorry.

I felt a tremendous anger through your words and I'm deeply touched by what happened to you.

Rape/Abusing People is amongst the worst crimes. I say that nobody deserve the punishment we endure, but I think I would be guilty of being happy to see a rapist suffer, just like he made people suffer.

Just want to say this to you.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I'm really sorry.

I felt a tremendous anger through your words and I'm deeply touched by what happened to you.

Rape/Abusing People is amongst the worst crimes. I say that nobody deserve the punishment we endure, but I think I would be guilty of being happy to see a rapist suffer, just like he made people suffer.

Which all these state-loving "LAW ABIDING" cucks are supposed to persecute ruthlessly... but now that I think about it, the suicidal are more of a problem /s

If those damn whackaloons are so terrified by death, why have their brains suffered this very fate

Reactions: Untetheredwill and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I'm really sorry.

Thank you for understanding.
I just wish that they weren't enabled to do this to me. Or anyone else.

I just wish I could've gotten out instead of shut in and silenced.

• Love
Reactions: SadColeopter and Midgardsorm
Untetheredwill

Untetheredwill

Speedrunning life using cosmic tricks
Nov 28, 2021
Nobody to rape me.
Nobody to assault me.
"Go away."
"Wanna talk to me?"
"GO. AWAY."
Hah.

Yeah. Yeah right.

Are you referring to a psychiatric ward?

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Are you referring to a psychiatric ward?
Referring to solitary confinement in a jail or prison setting.
Psych wards are stupid. For the wee wittle dwuggies and people who actually "matter" to their relatives and society.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Only thing that would make things better for me is far out of my reach. Death is the only answer for me now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Skathon
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Only thing that would make things better for me is far out of my reach. Death is the only answer for me now.
I can tell you are young.

You are way too young to be deciding what is the "only answer" for you. How arrogant and egotisitical. As if you or anyone could know what the "only" answer for someone is

B

bakednborderline

Dec 12, 2021
for me it would be a few things. not having debilitating trauma. not having bpd or going into remission (dont even know how that's possible, this disorder made me sick in the head). not having health problems and physical disabilities, or being able to afford care for them, and being supported in my struggle with them. money, being poor and not even being able to afford to buy myself a fucking feel-better ice cream sucks major ass. being able to feel loved. family that cares about me more than themselves all the time. friends who show up for me. not being taken advantage of constantly. more cats. just some things off the top of my head.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and SadColeopter
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
for me it would be a few things. not having debilitating trauma. not having bpd or going into remission (dont even know how that's possible, this disorder made me sick in the head). not having health problems and physical disabilities, or being able to afford care for them, and being supported in my struggle with them. money, being poor and not even being able to afford to buy myself a fucking feel-better ice cream sucks major ass. being able to feel loved. family that cares about me more than themselves all the time. friends who show up for me. not being taken advantage of constantly. more cats. just some things off the top of my head.
people are always bitching about the Motherfucking money. Like my fucking father. You keep bitching about the money

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
I can tell you are young.

You are way too young to be deciding what is the "only answer" for you. How arrogant and egotisitical. As if you or anyone could know what the "only" answer for someone is
I'm 47 you judgemental fuck

PS Go fuck yourself

Reactions: ihopethisispainless, Skathon and GenesAndEnvironment
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Nothing that is realistic for me is better than death, that's one of the few things I am (almost) sure of.

Same here. Just fed up with all the bullshit by this point. Nothing is going to change. Even if I won the lottery I would still end up ctb. But maybe after a year or two of partying first.

Reactions: ihopethisispainless, Untetheredwill and Skathon
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
Never met a 47 y/o into Jojo anime my bad brother.
It's Attack on Titan and I humbly apologize for not fitting into your stereotypical view of what I should and should not be.

Reactions: ihopethisispainless and Skathon
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
i think for me, being diagnosed with autism early in life and getting the help i needed from that point onwards would have helped me immensely. instead i grew up constantly being told there was something wrong with me and that really fucked with my brain.
having a solid friend group i can feel comfortable around, who accept me, would help. in a way i think I was just born messed up but I've met people who are mentally ill but have that kind of support network and they seem to be doing a lot better than i am.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably the only thing that could truly prevent my suicide is if I were able to magically erase all the harm I've ever done to anyone intentionally or not including to myself. Anything that could actually allow me to live with myself. Maybe that way, things would fall into line for me and I could end up eventually getting the other things I want in life but right now this mental block is just far too great and it all doesn't really seem possible for me. Even if it was, it would probably take an insane amount of effort that I just don't have.

• Hugs