Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
To me it's the latter. I just think about my future, those next thousands of days I gotta suffer through. My brain just goes "No-ho-ho-ho (xmas pun intended) fuck that".

It used to be about the same but ever since I started to do things that gets me out of the comfort like showering cold after each shower session I started to work on my "mental muscles" (no my intention wasn't to get less anxious about suicide, but to do sth against my depression and feelings of anxiety. It truly does miracles to your mind and body, definitely can recommend it!)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Gnip, justsad&done and 8 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Good on ya! :smiling:
Keep at it.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Ghost2211 and sadworld
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
the CV19 has turned the anxiety up for me as it interrupted my retirement, which is gonna be short before i CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
Anxiety of failing

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, justsad&done, Ghost2211 and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm actually starting to feel regret not doing the things I would like to do.

I hate limits in life.
Restricts my freedom. *angry face*

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Ghost2211, sadworld and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Staying Alive.
:ohhhh::ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, justsad&done, Ghost2211 and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
My anxiety is really high when it comes to both... :aw:;-;;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aim, justsad&done, Ghost2211 and 3 others
symphonyofthenight

symphonyofthenight

Dec 17, 2020
On one hand: I am more scared about how my family is going to react to my lifeless body than I am about CTB. On the other, the thought of having to stay alive, in this hell, for 40 more years, alone...........

Gotta say it's the latter.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsad&done, Ghost2211, rabbithole and 2 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Tons of anxiety about both. It's crippling. I try to take my mind off of ctb entirely to reduce the anxiety around it but half a second later I feel the pain of living and remembered ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni, justsad&done, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Both.

Reactions: justsad&done
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Alive because I'm a medical malpractice victim and my life is complete ruined, physically. It's just hard to die because of all this pro life stuff you see on the internet about how you should find a way...but for me there is no way

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, justsad&done and Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What a fantastic question!
I think my anxiety has come to a point I can't control it anymore. I'd say BOTH.

• Hugs
Reactions: Promortalistic4Life, justsad&done and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
They're equivalent for me, so I'm just hanging out in limbo till life shifts in one direction or the other.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, newave3, http-410 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm scared that I'll be caught in the process of killing myself, and it hurts to think about the pain I'll cause my parents. But I can't handle being alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Promortalistic4Life, NodusTollens, Ghost2211 and 2 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Both, for sure. Anxiety over being alive and being this sad every second. And the anxiety over the pain I'll inflict on my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Promortalistic4Life and Ghost2211
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Definitely the anxiety of ctb. It's a whole new state of being, a possibility of new experiences. It could be beautiful, frightening, or nothing at all. Im banking on the "nothing at all" but i have a tendency to be wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Great question but I don't have an answer......they both suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Promortalistic4Life, NodusTollens and Ghost2211
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Such a difficult question to answer.

Reactions: Promortalistic4Life and newave3
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I think it's a little of both, Im really afraid of the future but I'm also afraid of being stuck in a situation where I couldn't ctb cause of circumstances, and then on top of that anxiety over what if I fail or if it's painful :/ the being dead part is easy.

Reactions: newave3
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
The latter for me I think, I definitely fear living more than dying. So much shit has happened I cannot have faith that life will treat me or people that I care about, or indeed anyone in the world, fairly. That said I do feel anxious about CTB but it's not about dying, it's about the consequences of my actions on other people. If only I could die in a vacuum

Reactions: Promortalistic4Life and newave3
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
My fate is more or less decided I don't have a date but I know I'll ctb eventually. I have no anxiety about either of the choices. I don't think I will fail and no family to speak of who will be hurt by my passing. Living and dying are one to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Promortalistic4Life and Pookie
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I promised my mother I would not commit suicide within her lifetime, but I have been the victim of countless broken promises, many which she enabled.

However, if she goes before me, I'll truly have nothing left. She will need to outlive my still living evil father by years and years for me to have any chance at a mental and physical recovery that may now be completely beyond reach. Hence, my membership here.