Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
A means to an end? A way of expressing insufficiency to those around you? Not just the act, but the overall interactions and thoughts that's lead to here.

I understand suicide as a phenomenon, people are not born seeking self-destruction, and under a functional environment/social structure would be incapable of doing so. In other words, suicide is a result of the long-term failure of a society to meet the needs of its' population. The instance of suicide signifies we have a failed state.

I share because I've asked other to.

Reactions: Sick Boy, whatever1111, OnlyMercy and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
My retirement plan.

Reactions: Redrock, Letmego. Please, Maravillosa and 5 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
a way to stop my toxic behaviour which causes me a lot of suffering and hate and stop hurting others

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Marawa, Quinlor, ZixivaldYrxes and 5 others
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Suicide represents a final confession and perhaps the greatest act of "self love".

It is a final confession in the sense that the individual communicates his inability to "cope" or "tolerate" any more pain or suffering that life brings.

CTB is also ironically an act of self love as the individual takes initiative to relieve himself of any pain or agony that life brings.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Marawa, Funkbunny and 5 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
A means to an end? A way of expressing insufficiency to those around you? Not just the act, but the overall interactions and thoughts that's lead to here.

I understand suicide as a phenomenon, people are not born seeking self-destruction, and under a functional environment/social structure would be incapable of doing so. In other words, suicide is a result of the long-term failure of a society to meet the needs of its' population. The instance of suicide signifies we have a failed state.

I share because I've asked other to.
Peace from a lifetime of failure and future inevitable failure.
Hopefully a second chance.

Unlike some of you, I don't hate this world, I would prefer to be reborn. I never got to do what I always wanted to do and if that chance presents itself again, I will take it. This world from my eyes is a beautiful place.
a way to stop my toxic behaviour which causes me a lot of suffering and hate and stop hurting others
That too
I'm the problem in a lot of situations.

Reactions: whatever1111
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
A rejection of the zeitgeist, or of existence itself, or a finishing note to a life well(given the circumstances)-lived, or putting an ideal into place that SHOULD be an inherent part of the universe's mechanics regarding consciousness (that ideal being voluntary birth and death, as well as holding autonomy sacred). Under the best of circumstances, all of the above.

There's too much fight in me for it to be an act of giving up. For me it either has to be a counterargument or an assurance of victory. Sounds dumb as hell, I know, especially when so many people here are suffering so greatly. But I assign a lot of ideological importance to it regardless. I don't feel like i can just kill myself, it has to mean something (to me, if not anyone else) when I do. I know that's "self-defeating" because the person you're proving a point to dies with the point and the person, but there's a momentary recognition of what's actually right and not "pretend right" somewhere in between, and that moment of recognition is something that I imagine would be, under the right circumstances, more worthwhile than an entire life.

Reactions: Letmego. Please
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
it means a Happy ending to my life and living

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Redt2go and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
my CTB is the only happy ending and an escape from this useless and painful life.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Spiko and Redt2go
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I' m tired and I just go... I don't thinking anymore in nothing. So I don't get describe what is ctb to me. I believe is final solution to stops my thoughts and the feeling of guilty for hurt emotionally very hard the people that I love...

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Suicide represents a final confession and perhaps the greatest act of "self love".

It is a final confession in the sense that the individual communicates his inability to "cope" or "tolerate" any more pain or suffering that life brings.

CTB is also ironically an act of self love as the individual takes initiative to relieve himself of any pain or agony that life brings.
I wish this to be so. Not convinced yet but I hope its true

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
My life, my choice.
I would like it to be a rational end but depression turns into something darker.

But honestly it's just there as the End, the fall stop to the chaos in my head.

• Aww..
Reactions: Marawa
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
An end to this shitty life all ever done is wasted it just sat back snd let life pass me by. No good to any one any more my body is starting to fall to bits never ending pain. The way I am taking the pills they soon be no good when that happens well time to call it a day . Be a big relief to my folks as they stop caring a long time ago they just be piss they have pay to get rid ones and for all. To be honest i don't give a shit about that i be dead no more worries.

Reactions: Marawa
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
The logical choice

Reactions: OnlyMercy